ADVERTISEMENT

Taking Road Trip to Purdue

Nov 20, 2002
I am a Penn State Alum and traveling to Purdue this weekend with my two sons, also PSU grads, to see the game. We go to an away game every year trying to see all the Big 10 venues. Excited to visit your campus, town, see your traditions, etc. I read the responses to the questions posted by Nittany Logan '11 so I won't repeat requests here. I wanted to know how difficult it is to score tickets at the game and what I could expect on pricing or if I am better off at one of the re-seller sites. Also, can you clarify what is the "breakfast club." Thanks and looking forward to a great weekend. Heard a lot of good things about Purdue.

Reactions: NittanyLogan'11
Personally I'd wait. It looks like Stubhub has them going for a minimum of $20 a ticket and that's ok but you'll be able to find them for that, and probably less, on game day and not have to pay the stubhub fees.

Plenty are still available through the ticket office (there will be fees on that) as well. I know that they are selling some for $10 each (sections 101L and 129H). Not great seats but I'd imagine most of the people buying them end up sitting elsewhere anyway. There will be plenty of room.

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS:IBM:F16:F05:&linkID=purdue&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=FB&cgc=

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT