ADVERTISEMENT

Renn

purduedavie

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Watching this kid closely this weekend, I think he’s going to be damn good next year for Purdue, if Edey returns I hope he gets strong consideration to be the PF. I’d sure hate to lose him if Zach returns, Purdue can have crazy depth next season if everyone buys in on team before me. As for the tournament, same starting lineup with Jenkins the 6th man playing 20-25 minutes a game. Also, I like Renn getting the bulk of the minutes over Furst. Morton and Furst would be in the rotation but they’d be my 8-9 players logging 10-12 minutes a game. Survive and advance folks, let’s get these two and worry about the supposed though bracket next week!

He’s a good post player and has some good footwork down low. His body language has me worried sometimes. It’s like he is frustrated he isn’t dominating. Hope he stays and becomes a solid upperclassmen in a few years.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Watching this kid closely this weekend, I think he’s going to be damn good next year for Purdue, if Edey returns I hope he gets strong consideration to be the PF. I’d sure hate to lose him if Zach returns, Purdue can have crazy depth next season if everyone buys in on team before me. As for the tournament, same starting lineup with Jenkins the 6th man playing 20-25 minutes a game. Also, I like Renn getting the bulk of the minutes over Furst. Morton and Furst would be in the rotation but they’d be my 8-9 players logging 10-12 minutes a game. Survive and advance folks, let’s get these two and worry about the supposed though bracket next week!

Thanks. News to me Jenkins has an additional year. Thought he was done. Great.

He’s a good post player and has some good footwork down low. His body language has me worried sometimes. It’s like he is frustrated he isn’t dominating. Hope he stays and becomes a solid upperclassmen in a few years.
Yes, there’s been times where he looks irritated on the bench after he’s removed, hopefully it’s nothing because he has a ton of potential.

Ahh my bad, I see mid way you stopped talking next year and started talking tournament with no new paragraph. So I misread, my fault. Sorry.
No problem buddy, I enjoy your posts, I thought maybe I put that lol. Long 3 days at the United Center, thought maybe I screwed up.

ADVERTISEMENT