ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse Kickoff Time

Dec 22, 2021
Cuse fan here. Are you expecting to get the first three weeks of kickoff times announced in the next few weeks?

Are we expecting B1G Network?
Thanks in advance

Cuse fan here. Are you expecting to get the first three weeks of kickoff times announced in the next few weeks?

Thanks in advance
Lately Purdue has had their home non-conference Power 5 games as night games mostly on BTN. This included Missouri in 2018, TCU in 2019, and Oregon State in 2021. Florida At lantic last year was also a night game, as was Ohio in 2017. Conversely, Vanderbilt was a noon game in 2019.

So no one answered my initial query...does Fox announce the first three weeks games in late May like ESPN does?

BTW, if you guys want to discuss the game we have an active, free board at www.syracusefan.com

Thanks in advance
Bad news.. when Purdue completes a pass and it’s down almost at the 32 yard line… there isn’t going to be a corrupt official who walks it back to the 30, but 15-20 times in the game

So no one answered my initial query...does Fox announce the first three weeks games in late May like ESPN does?

BTW, if you guys want to discuss the game we have an active, free board at www.syracusefan.com
By the way, if you go there, expect a quick ban for any dissent boiler fans..

To give a partial answer to your question.. the new prime time in the big ten is noon. .. not night games. I can’t imagine Purdue Syracuse will be prime time. So noon may be out

Saturday blitz’s prediction on Syracuse’s schedule

@ Purdue (L)​

This will be the first true challenge for the Orange, as going from hosting non-Power 5 competition to duking it out in Big Ten territory will never not be a jarring transition—making the thought of it being their first loss rather unsurprising.

The Boilermakers are far from a great squad today, having lost both their starting quarterback and head coach. A troublesome atmosphere and familiarity with physical league play should be enough for them to win, though, especially with Syracuse losing a star of its own with running back Sean Tucker moving on to the NFL”

Reactions: tenwest
I’m all for night games and Friday night games to be “different” than other teams and get more TV time. But, what a brutal week this creates for the Wisconsin game. Saturday night game, then turn around 6 days later and play a Friday night game as your first conference game of the season. That’s rough!

I’m all for night games and Friday night games to be “different” than other teams and get more TV time. But, what a brutal week this creates for the Wisconsin game. Saturday night game, then turn around 6 days later and play a Friday night game as your first conference game of the season. That’s rough!
You also have to factor that Purdue was using what.. 50% of their scholarship roster in games? Players who played meaningful snaps vs the 85 on Scholly .. that number will be much higher this year. It likely already was at Wisconsin.

Players like a domanick moon, Roman pitre, max klare.. aren’t staying here if you don’t use them anyway. Purdue should be able to keep bodies fresh. Plus, can’t you dress more players at home?

The phrase "Syracuse kickoff" makes me shudder, thinking about the double dunce penalties that had the Orange kicking off from the Purdue 20 or whatever the hell it was.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT