ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube TV or Hulu TV apps

DrEss

All-American
Aug 25, 2001
After many years of paying for DirecTV, I am looking to go to one of these two. From the comparisons I’ve seen, they are pretty similar in channel listing and price. But, I am leaning toward YouTube TV. Any feedback regarding these two would be appreciated. One last, being a Chicago fan here in the Indy area, I am hoping to still get NBC Sports Chicago in the package, so if there are any Indy Boilers with YouTube, can you let me know if you get that channel? Thanks in advance.

After many years of paying for DirecTV, I am looking to go to one of these two. From the comparisons I’ve seen, they are pretty similar in channel listing and price. But, I am leaning toward YouTube TV. Any feedback regarding these two would be appreciated. One last, being a Chicago fan here in the Indy area, I am hoping to still get NBC Sports Chicago in the package, so if there are any Indy Boilers with YouTube, can you let me know if you get that channel? Thanks in advance.
I have Youtube after Direct . I miss the on screen score ticker you can get on Direct and liked the remote better but it is cheaper. You won't have a choice on sports area . I was in the SB area but ended up in FW with YouTube . It goes by your ISP instead of phone number like Direct did. So I get FW locals and SB locals now over the air.

Reactions: DrEss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT