ADVERTISEMENT

Sweden: How Did President Trump Know?

hmmm, wow you're right
comments Sat, riots Mon!

do you think they orchestrated it directly, or assisted through a soros-type individual?
Yeah, you nailed it. The Koch brothers funded this one. Rex Tillerson and Mike Pompeo personally directed the operation.

And you say conservatives believe in conspiracy theories?

Yeah, you nailed it. The Koch brothers funded this one. Rex Tillerson and Mike Pompeo personally directed the operation.

And you say conservatives believe in conspiracy theories?

if what you say is true, very concerning, but remain optimistic that DJT will get that resolved and continue draining the swamp

if what you say is true, very concerning, but remain optimistic that DJT will get that resolved and continue draining the swamp
Trump is exposing the left for what they are - a bunch of limp-wristed, sniveling, whiny little biatches who seem to care more about the "rights" of illegal aliens than they do the rights of US citizens. They still are clueless, thinking they can continue to yank the country to the left (Muslim Ellison/Marxist Perez), when the country decided they wanted a change and legally elected Trump. They want to double down on a failing Obamacare. They continue to ignore those who live in "flyover country", instead listening to their sycophants on the coasts and Chicago.

Reactions: ckakidas
I don't know what happened in Sweden with regard to timing. [Still believe that it was random] We are not hearing about it but the power in the Democratic party is not ignoring the results of this election. Repealing Obamacare too quickly could be very dangerous [in terms of election results] plus Obamacare was based on a Republican plan used by Romney in Massachusetts. The general public may not know that but for sure, the republicans do. I think any attempt to do away with medicare or social security will be met with massive resistance. Any party that takes that on is asking for defeat at the polls. The role of illegal aliens is interesting in the sense that the media seems much more liberal than polls show the people/voters are on this issue. One has to work to get the facts on issues - most news on radio and tv is "entertainment" - so I rely more on print media for my information.

His comments seem spot on now? Muslim immigrants rioting and injuring police...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/21/rioting-erupts-in-immigrant-dominated-swedish-suburb.html

If the person who put that article together worked for me and I assigned them an analysis to determine "whether or not refugee immigrants are responsible for a rise in crime and terrorism in Sweden," I'd immediately put them on a Performance Improvement Plan if they delivered that idiocy to me. What an absurd exhibition of cherry-picking without any proper context. People need to be more data literate than nonsense like this.

Also, did this riot happen last Friday?

Last edited:
Trump is exposing the left for what they are - a bunch of limp-wristed, sniveling, whiny little biatches who seem to care more about the "rights" of illegal aliens than they do the rights of US citizens. They still are clueless, thinking they can continue to yank the country to the left (Muslim Ellison/Marxist Perez), when the country decided they wanted a change and legally elected Trump. They want to double down on a failing Obamacare. They continue to ignore those who live in "flyover country", instead listening to their sycophants on the coasts and Chicago.

DJT is not necessarily attacking the 'left' since he was quite liberal on subjects years before the recent presidential campaign.

he is an expert salesman and played the game correctly in order to win votes, and the election.

like his former campaign manager said
“This is the problem with the media. You guys took everything that Donald Trump said so literally. The American people didn’t. They understood it.
“They understood that sometimes– when you have a conversation with people, whether it’s around the dinner table or at a bar– you’re going to say things, and sometimes you don’t have all the facts to back it up,”

I don't know what happened in Sweden with regard to timing. [Still believe that it was random] We are not hearing about it but the power in the Democratic party is not ignoring the results of this election. Repealing Obamacare too quickly could be very dangerous [in terms of election results] plus Obamacare was based on a Republican plan used by Romney in Massachusetts. The general public may not know that but for sure, the republicans do. I think any attempt to do away with medicare or social security will be met with massive resistance. Any party that takes that on is asking for defeat at the polls. The role of illegal aliens is interesting in the sense that the media seems much more liberal than polls show the people/voters are on this issue. One has to work to get the facts on issues - most news on radio and tv is "entertainment" - so I rely more on print media for my information.
Print media is some of the most in the tank for Obama, HRC, and the Dems.

The power in the Democratic party is blind to the truth. They think doubling down on their failed Clintonesque policies is the answer when Bernie Sanders and Trump both showed 2016 was a change election year. If they select Muslim Ellison or Marxist Perez they will how out-of-touch they really are.

Obamacare is much more broad and sweeping than Romney's plan. When has Trump said he would touch Medicare or SS? If anything, he's said he wouldn't mess with it. SS does need some reform, just like Reagan did in 1986. There are smart ways to strengthen it and not mess with the benefits of people who will claim it in 10 years, for instance.

DJT is not necessarily attacking the 'left' since he was quite liberal on subjects years before the recent presidential campaign.

he is an expert salesman and played the game correctly in order to win votes, and the election.

like his former campaign manager said
“This is the problem with the media. You guys took everything that Donald Trump said so literally. The American people didn’t. They understood it.
“They understood that sometimes– when you have a conversation with people, whether it’s around the dinner table or at a bar– you’re going to say things, and sometimes you don’t have all the facts to back it up,”
And HRC obviously didn't play the game correctly even though she was "so experienced". Her analytics were crap and her advisors were morons. Doesn't that say something about her ability to lead? She didn't even listen to her own husband - he's a lot smarter than she is.

Meanwhile, Trump is telling intelligence agencies to produce reports with specific results he wants to scare Americans with. Sad!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT