ADVERTISEMENT

Super six

fireworks GIF

Those CJ Cox highlights are sick. First I have seen of him.....wow.

Benter.....Cline part 2.

Fans are going to love the DJ blocks.

Burgess....did not know he had an outside shot. Smooth.

Harris & Catchings......Everytime I see them.......ohhh my.

No way that class is only #10. That is a freaking boatload of talent. Well done CMP! Wish I could love the OP's post more than once.

How does that talent we just saw, not take some major minutes? So danged excited!

Last edited:

Benter.....Cline part 2.

No way that class is only #10. That is a freaking boatload of talent. Well done CMP! Wish I could love the OP's post more than once.
My gut and it isn't hunger keeps reminding me to not forget Burgess. He rarely gets mentioned since he was hurt, but he might be a very pleasant surprise as well.

It’s hard being patient for hoops to start with this much talent coming in to join our team. All while expecting big jumps from Cam and Myles. I saw pictures of Myles, he’s ripped and appears to have taken strength and conditioning seriously! 🖤💛🏀😎
I just bought my tickets yesterday. It will be interesting to see the improvement in players over the summer as well as the new players. I hope I'm able to attend the intrasquad scrimmage. Planning to go to Kokomo tonight and catch the junior/senior all star game and see Benter for the first time as well as Mullins/Sisley and the walk-on Fine...and most likely see some friends...

Benter.....Cline part 2.

How does that talent we just saw, not take some major minutes? So danged excited!
Saw a clip of burgess rip a rebound down, go coast to coast, dribbling through defenders and then finished with a dunk. Kids going to be good. I agree with the video that he may not find time this year (prob RS) but he’s going to be really good for us.

GiCarri is going to be a great backup Pg to Braden and wouldn’t be surprised to see them on the floor together at times.

Catchings, another level…can’t wait to watch him.

DJ keeps getting better and better every highlight/game film that gets put out on him. His role should be run protector this year and then his soph year will be where he will dominate the paint.

Benter may take a bit to develop, but I’m sure he will be hittin 3s for us soon enough.

Cox looks like an excellent pickup and will be great to have in the backcourt. Not sure how much time he will see this year, but he will be solid in this system.

Excited for these guys.

FIRE TJ !!!!

Super 6 jinxed it…then there were 5.

There are atmospheric rays which control bodily motions. Now, if a person containing negative or hexin' qualities gets between you and them rays, why, he creates a static that jars any successful motion into an unsuccessful motion and jinxes ya! And *that* is a scientific fact!

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT