ADVERTISEMENT

SUL KAP is a ...

goodboiler

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2015
BEAST!! watching his tape and he's not playing against any 1A teams first of all. He's playing against the big boys in name and size. When you see this tape he has a great first step and his pad level when attacking a opponent is outstanding. He makes it look effortless and they are attempting to block him but too quick. When he does get blocked uses his hands and arms perfectly great extension to keep opponents off him so he is allowed to make plays...love it. looks like outstanding motor..relentless.
I don't care what the 3-4 star means in his case, when he puts on 30-40 pounds which he can carry he will be a beast. Coaches again find a diamond in Dallas area. Great job evaluating again coaches this kid will be another great addition to our program BOiler up

I agree. Kid has a great motor and great speed coming from the 3-tech position. I think you obviously have to redshirt him if they plan on moving him inside. Listed at 235 currently. Interested to see how his speed translates when you put 30/40 pounds on him.

Reactions: Boilermaker24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT