ADVERTISEMENT

HEY !!!!! my son got a job !!

Wolegib

All-American
May 23, 2013
I guess i can't post about him anymore because he'll be recruiting against Purdue. It was ok when he was recruiting at Miami against OSU . But now he'll be "balling" in Indiana. He's a track coach. Wish him luck! He's living his dream. Maybe Purdue will be his next stop. and that's all I'm going to say.

Last edited:
I guess i can't post about him anymore because he'll be recruiting against Purdue. It was ok when he was recruiting at Miami against OSU . But now he'll be "balling" in Indiana. He's a track coach. Wish him luck! He's living his dream. Maybe Purdue will be his next stop. and that's all I'm going to say.
NOGAF

Goodness sakes. You have attention seeking issues...

Reactions: nat100
I'm sorry, and apologize. where i come from the churches and schools encouraged people to share their joys. where I come from people were interested in knowing other people and accepting them for who they are. I'm sorry this board doesn't have the same values i do

maybe I should have said he recruited two players for track that decided to play football for Purdue, and you'd all be much happier.

I'm sorry, and apologize. where i come from the churches and schools encouraged people to share their joys. where I come from people were interested in knowing other people and accepting them for who they are. I'm sorry this board doesn't have the same values i do

maybe I should have said he recruited two players for track that decided to play football for Purdue, and you'd all be much happier.
Haters hate. Don't play into it.

This isn’t Facebook.

Dude, I agree. Share your proud parent moment! Everyone else on here shares when their kid gets accepted, graduates, etc. You son does have a sports slant since he’s a track guy. Keep’em coming.

Congratulations! I don’t care which Div1 school it’s at because that’s quite an accomplishment

Reactions: Mobes and NVboiler
That's really cool.

Perhaps my son, who starts his freshman XC journey this Saturday and who is a pretty darn good track distance runner, will one day meet your son.

(Only if, that is, your son moves to Purdue. :) )

Congrats to you and your family. Hoping he does a great job there!

ADVERTISEMENT