ADVERTISEMENT

So the Constitution...

How are they gonna have time?

Meadows will be getting Trump's coffee.
Ivanka getting her hair done.
Jared playing with his toy skyscrapers.
Mnuchin still wondering how he landed his wife.
Kudlow still thinks it's under control.
Lighthizer worried about the effects on China trade deal.
Ross needs his naps.

So when is a good time?
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Monkey Pox

Ross needs his naps.

How does Kushner find the time to do this between negotiating peace in the Middle East, solving the opioid crisis, and reforming the criminal justice system? Is there anything that guy can't do?!

Ross needs his naps.

This is fake. Right? How in the hell are his daughter and son-in-law at all qualified to do this.

It is so awesome that we Americans have this band of Knuckleheads on board to monitor every waking moment that our POTUS has to keep us informed of every detail of his life. Thanks for your contributions. I sleep well knowing you guys are on the front lines.

Tomorrow should be interesting. Governor Newsom is going to announce the west coast "coalition's" plan for opening back up before Trump announces his team of experts who are going to tell him when to tell the states to open back up. I can't wait... if Trump thinks Newsom is going to do what he says, this is going to be epic... governor of the most populous state in the Union but is only 6th on the list of total COVID cases and has generally been in front of this is going to listen to Trump? Does Trump think he can fire him or something?

Stay tuned! I wonder if Trump gets the National Guard on a campaign to go door to door and get people to interact and open their businesses on his timeline so he can "win". Epic, I tells ya!

I would love to see Trump issue an order to open states back up and then I'd love to see like half the country say, "Nah bruh, not yet." and then see what he does about it.

He could always threaten R governors with primary challengers of his liking. Guys like Holcomb of Indiana (who has done a really good job) and DeWine of Ohio would be safe. I think there are too many guys like DeSantis and Tate Reeves though.

Tomorrow should be interesting. Governor Newsom is going to announce the west coast "coalition's" plan for opening back up before Trump announces his team of experts who are going to tell him when to tell the states to open back up. I can't wait... if Trump thinks Newsom is going to do what he says, this is going to be epic... governor of the most populous state in the Union but is only 6th on the list of total COVID cases and has generally been in front of this is going to listen to Trump? Does Trump think he can fire him or something?

Stay tuned! I wonder if Trump gets the National Guard on a campaign to go door to door and get people to interact and open their businesses on his timeline so he can "win". Epic, I tells ya!
Good for Newsom! Good for Abbott from Texas! Both coming out with plans this week.

About time the governors from our two largest states got some attention. Hopefully the national media covers it for a change. Its amazing how little national attention those two states have gotten.

Trump invoked "mutiny" when talking about Governors. So... he wonders why he has to get involved in March, saying it's a local/state official thing to manage, but now if local and state officials go against him, that's mutiny? Does this guy understand how our government works? The state governors don't report to him. He can't fire them. He can order troops in... think he'll go there? Good luck with that... again, National Guard shows up at my door and says, "By order of the President, you must come outside and go to work." Is that how this is going to happen?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Here's the brief outline of requirements for Governor Newsom (heading up CA, OR, and WA reopening) to open up:

What needs to happen for order to be lifted
Newsom emphasized that reopening schools is the priority.
"We need to get our kids back to school. I need to get my kids back to school," he said with a chuckle.
The governor said he doesn't envision any mass gatherings at sporting events or concerts until there is a vaccine and sufficient herd immunity.
The six things that need to happen before a stay-at-home order is lifted involve the state's ability to: Expand testing and track the infected, protect vulnerable people, meet the needs of medical caregivers during the most trying times, to have drugs for treatment, to have businesses and schools comply with social distancing, and to be able to reinstate a stay at home order, if need be.
---

If you read into the comment about schools being the priority, Newsom has already said schools are done for this school year. We have year round school in San Diego County, so the break comes and schools would then re-open sometime in July or August, depending on the district. If that's the priority, then that tells me that he envisions the economy being mostly shut down through May and June, at least. Discuss amongst yourselves.

Here's the brief outline of requirements for Governor Newsom (heading up CA, OR, and WA reopening) to open up:

What needs to happen for order to be lifted
Newsom emphasized that reopening schools is the priority.
"We need to get our kids back to school. I need to get my kids back to school," he said with a chuckle.
The governor said he doesn't envision any mass gatherings at sporting events or concerts until there is a vaccine and sufficient herd immunity.
The six things that need to happen before a stay-at-home order is lifted involve the state's ability to: Expand testing and track the infected, protect vulnerable people, meet the needs of medical caregivers during the most trying times, to have drugs for treatment, to have businesses and schools comply with social distancing, and to be able to reinstate a stay at home order, if need be.
---

If you read into the comment about schools being the priority, Newsom has already said schools are done for this school year. We have year round school in San Diego County, so the break comes and schools would then re-open sometime in July or August, depending on the district. If that's the priority, then that tells me that he envisions the economy being mostly shut down through May and June, at least. Discuss amongst yourselves.

The biggest issue in the bigger cities is going to be public transportation. That one is going to be tougher to solve. For whatever reason there isn't a whole lot of discussion on that in national media. Perhaps more discussion is happening with local coverage.

Other states will start opening some businesses and restaurants with social distancing measures. Then California will be forced to follow at least in parts of the state. Imo there is no way Newsom will keep whole state at home in until July.

The biggest issue in the bigger cities is going to be public transportation. That one is going to be tougher to solve. For whatever reason there isn't a whole lot of discussion on that in national media. Perhaps more discussion is happening with local coverage.

Other states will start opening some businesses and restaurants with social distancing measures. Then California will be forced to follow at least in parts of the state. Imo there is no way Newsom will keep whole state at home in until July.
The whole state isn’t at home, really. There’s still plenty going on. Public transportation in San Diego is still running. I’d be fine if they opened up most individual store retail right now but kept malls closed. A lot of the service industries and restaurants need to stay shut down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT