ADVERTISEMENT

Sindelar

Jul 15, 2017
If Purdue lands Hunter Johnson I could see Sindelar graduating early and playing his Sr yr elsewhere. However, i don't think Hunter will pick Purdue.

Considering the group of DBs CJB is putting together, what do you suppose the career over/under will be on INTs against HJ? 4.5? Can't wait to see Coach Holt turn his D loose on him. Will they even have him for more than 2 years before he declares for the NFL?

Considering the group of DBs CJB is putting together, what do you suppose the career over/under will be on INTs against HJ? 4.5? Can't wait to see Coach Holt turn his D loose on him. Will they even have him for more than 2 years before he declares for the NFL?

I love our DB’s and the ones jumping on board

Reactions: ChuckJr
Big reason we won't win situations like this is because kids will be worried JB will take the first perceived big time job that offers millions. Johnson has to sit one year before playing. I'm sure this plays into things.

Upset?? I think we will bury northwestern in September and for years to come.

Now, now, I think Purdue's on the rise again, but let's not get carried away here. You might try beating us for a single recruit under the Brohm era before you make such bold predictions.

Congrats to NWU. I think we will be just fine. From everything I've read the need was greater at Northwestern. Why not go were there is less competition, especially if you have already been riding the pine at Clemson?

Well, that and plus, aside from Markus Bailey (who arguably lost his spot when our LB spots filled up), no one who has an offer from Purdue and NU has chosen Purdue for years. Hunter is just a continuation of the way things are.

But, I do think better days are ahead for Purdue. Brohm has you guys headed in the right direction. Good luck!

Reactions: ChuckJr
Now, now, I think Purdue's on the rise again, but let's not get carried away here. You might try beating us for a single recruit under the Brohm era before you make such bold predictions.

Why would we need to beat your for a recruit when after you "owned" us for 6 years we had a class that was just as good if not better than yours. Maybe you should get more than the worst rated recruit at every position you offer?

It looks like we offer maybe 2 of the same guys a year? And judging by your average recruiting rank it's not like they are anything but just decent recruits. Good job getting Kurtz, he would have been our 2nd lowest rated receiver recruit the last 2 years, talk that up some more, please.

When do the Northwestern fans go away? Seems like every time I click on a thread it's full of them. Don't they have their own board? Where are the moderators. Let's get rid of these posters. It's getting annoying.
Apparently they have a strange obsession with Purdue. Hell, EC couldn't even take a congratulatory post without being a competitive dick about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT