ADVERTISEMENT

Sindelar Granted a 6th Season

I can see this having a ripple effect on other Purdue QBs wanting to transfer.

NFL, Purdue Grad Classes for Masters Degree, Transfer to program that needs help (i.e. UofL) if it were the right fit. A lot of options.

While I can understand his last statement a little, I hope Coach has a heart-to-heart chat with his QB to make sure his mind is right all summer and fall that the team winning should be his #1 priority not his stats!

While I can understand his last statement a little, I hope Coach has a heart-to-heart chat with his QB to make sure his mind is right all summer and fall that the team winning should be his #1 priority not his stats!
I like the fact that he is A smart kid who came to Purdue for engineering. I agree with you Coach will sit him down and that will be the only time they have to have that discussion. Eli is a competitor and as an engineering student I’m sure he studies the game quite a bit. Wouldn’t be surprised if he has a banner year, remember he didn’t have the weapons he will have this year in both Rondale Moore and David Bell. On top of that pretty darn good tight ends and can’t wait to see what our running game looks like with King. If his knee holds up he will have a terrific year and probably have lots of options next year in the NFL and college and like one of the previous poster said that means we had a great year

Reactions: Zaphod_B
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT