ADVERTISEMENT

Since Sen. Tim Scott was not selected for Vice President

Just curious. What is your label for a blonde white woman married to a black grifter? Since you are the resident self-proclaimed expert on race, I figure you know the answer.
I ain't got no label. What are you talking about? That's a question I should ask of you.

How much of Scott being black played into Trump's decision not to choose him as VP?
That played a part somewhat. Them MAGA crazies ain’t going to let Tim Scott be VP. They had a hissy fit Monday night when Ms. Rose spoke. Another factor was that they know that Scott’s engagement was a sham. Similarly with Lindsey Graham, Scott is well into his 50s and never been married. Never seen in public with a woman. Then all of a sudden this chick shows up in public at the GOP debate. I just wonder if they still through the wedding next month.

If Chump wins the election, he still may choose Scott for a cabinet, UN Ambassador, or somewhere in the administration. Scott kissed so much tail to not be placed somewhere in the administration.

Kinda feel sorry for him for not being selected VP. He sure tried hard. The VP would have been very interesting.

That played a part somewhat. Them MAGA crazies ain’t going to let Tim Scott be VP. They had a hissy fit Monday night when Ms. Rose spoke. Another factor was that they know that Scott’s engagement was a sham. Similarly with Lindsey Graham, Scott is well into his 50s and never been married. Never seen in public with a woman. Then all of a sudden this chick shows up in public at the GOP debate. I just wonder if they still through the wedding next month.

If Chump wins the election, he still may choose Scott for a cabinet, UN Ambassador, or somewhere in the administration. Scott kissed so much tail to not be placed somewhere in the administration.

Kinda feel sorry for him for not being selected VP. He sure tried hard. The VP would have been very interesting.
So, he's too black to be VP but he's OK for a high level cabinet position?

Do you think Byron Donalds, the black congressman from FL will get a seat on Trumps team?

Reactions: Boilermaker03

Do you realize how racist you are?

I love irony. Nothing more ironic than a virtue signaling blatant racist labelling other people racists. lol

So, he's too black to be VP but he's OK for a high level cabinet position?

Do you think Byron Donalds, the black congressman from FL will get a seat on Trumps team?
Don't come at me. Talk to some of your MAGA friends. Republicans ain't ready for a black VP or president for that matter. Scott is more than qualified but he wasn't chosen was he? Doesn't help if you are in your 50s and never been married. Red flags about his lifestyle pops up. The other black on Chump's VP short list are probably qualified as well. They weren't chosen either. Tim Scott has always been in Chumps corner from day one. JD Vance was a never Chumper and have said jacked things about Chump and still was picked for VP. Even though history has said that the presumptive presidential nominee does not have to like the person they pick as VP i.e. JFK and LBJ.

As far as Donalds, I'm not sure what his background is but he may be selected for something. I doubt that it would be a high level cabinet position.

Don't come at me. Talk to some of your MAGA friends. Republicans ain't ready for a black VP or president for that matter. Scott is more than qualified but he wasn't chosen was he? Doesn't help if you are in your 50s and never been married. Red flags about his lifestyle pops up. The other black on Chump's VP short list are probably qualified as well. They weren't chosen either. Tim Scott has always been in Chumps corner from day one. JD Vance was a never Chumper and have said jacked things about Chump and still was picked for VP. Even though history has said that the presumptive presidential nominee does not have to like the person they pick as VP i.e. JFK and LBJ.

As far as Donalds, I'm not sure what his background is but he may be selected for something. I doubt that it would be a high level cabinet position.
Funny thing is, Republicans could care less what color the VP or POTUS is for that matter. Only Dems play identity politics.
Let's take your boy Joe for example. He narrowed his list of VP candidates down to several black women. And he said that, even before choosing Harris, he said he VP would be a black women. Why do you think he did that? Were only black women qualified to be VP, or...was he perhaps pandering?

• Love
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Funny thing is, Republicans could care less what color the VP or POTUS is for that matter. Only Dems play identity politics.
Let's take your boy Joe for example. He narrowed his list of VP candidates down to several black women. And he said that, even before choosing Harris, he said he VP would be a black women. Why do you think he did that? Were only black women qualified to be VP, or...was he perhaps pandering?
Well, that’s why GOP black support will always be 10, 12 percent. Repubs haven’t won the popular vote since 2004. You call it pandering but he 4 black women that Biden considered for VP is called diversity. All 4 of them were highly qualified to be president, let alone VP. Diversity is a bad word to the GOP. Again the lack of diversity is what turns blacks off from the repubs ever since Sen Barry Goldwater evicted blacks from the Republican Party in 1964. Biden nominated and confirmed more black federal judges more than all of the presidents combined. Chump may have nominated and confirmed 2 black federal judges.

I keep giving y’all hints of what it will take the repubs to get to your 20% but you fight me all the time.

At the RNC, the camera spans the crowd. You have to look extra hard to find a black person.

Well, that’s why GOP black support will always be 10, 12 percent. Repubs haven’t won the popular vote since 2004. You call it pandering but he 4 black women that Biden considered for VP is called diversity. All 4 of them were highly qualified to be president, let alone VP. Diversity is a bad word to the GOP. Again the lack of diversity is what turns blacks off from the repubs ever since Sen Barry Goldwater evicted blacks from the Republican Party in 1964. Biden nominated and confirmed more black federal judges more than all of the presidents combined. Chump may have nominated and confirmed 2 black federal judges.

I keep giving y’all hints of what it will take the repubs to get to your 20% but you fight me all the time.

At the RNC, the camera spans the crowd. You have to look extra hard to find a black person.
Allow them to be educated and think for themselves. That's what it will take, and it's why you and other lib Dems enforce segregation.

So not only are you racist, you now identify as homophobic, as well.

Reactions: mediaexpert
So not only are you racist, you now identify as homophobic, as well.
There is nothing that I’ve said that was racist or homophobic. Even if I said something that was homophobic I don’t care because that lifestyle is jacked up.

There is nothing that I’ve said that was racist or homophobic. Even if I said something that was homophobic I don’t care because that lifestyle is jacked up.
Nothing you've said is racist? Your stereotyping and pro-segregation stance is straight from the Dem-founded KKK.

Allow them to be educated and think for themselves. That's what it will take, and it's why you and other lib Dems enforce segregation.
You are as bad as the Boneman. You just like argue just to argue. They are already attempted to be educated. You can’t educate kids that have behavior problems. You can’t educated kids who are constantly talking and not staying on their seats. Talking back to the teachers. If I was teaching high school in these underperforming schools, I would be in jail in one week. These kids are distractions to the kids on the class that do want to learn.

1) Popular vote doesn't matter, if it did, we wouldn't have the electoral college and the only states that would matter are NY, CA, TX and FL.

2) Diversity, in this context, is a bad word. Why? Because he's choosing his VP based on skin color first. He's not choosing the most qualified candidate, he's choosing the black qualified candidate.
You do know what DEI stands for?

You are as bad as the Boneman. You just like argue just to argue. They are already attempted to be educated. You can’t educate kids that have behavior problems. You can’t educated kids who are constantly talking and not staying on their seats. Talking back to the teachers. If I was teaching high school in these underperforming schools, I would be in jail in one week. These kids are distractions to the kids on the class that do want to learn.
The problem isn't the kids, it's the parent(s) and home. It starts there. It starts with the black community seriously tackling single motherhood, reliance on the government, and a commitment to break this cycle.
I don't see Dems talking about this. I hear dems talking about institutional racism, white supremacy and victimhood.

You are insane.

Well, that’s why GOP black support will always be 10, 12 percent. Repubs haven’t won the popular vote since 2004. You call it pandering but he 4 black women that Biden considered for VP is called diversity. All 4 of them were highly qualified to be president, let alone VP.
So Republicans have to act racist in order to get black votes?
Diversity is a bad word to the GOP. Again the lack of diversity is what turns blacks off from the repubs ever since Sen Barry Goldwater evicted blacks from the Republican Party in 1964. Biden nominated and confirmed more black federal judges more than all of the presidents combined. Chump may have nominated and confirmed 2 black federal judges.
WTF are you talking about? Diversity is something that just happens. Not something to force upon people without merit. I'll let you figure out which party does which.

As far as Barry Goldwater, you're at it again. Yet another topic that was proven false to you, yet you clutch that narrative like a set of pearls. Barry Goldwater was a staunch Constitutionalist. It's not hard to find why he didn't vote for the Civil Rights act. He believed it was un-Constitutional in how it treated private businesses. That literally was the only reason he didn't vote for it. He wasn't a racist and he did want Civil Rights, but there were provisions in it that he believed violated the Constitution. The Progressives, I'm sure, know this yet that never stops them from spinning a narrative to go against the real friends of diversity.
You do, and the reasons are misguided and wrong.
Not because they aren't welcome.

Last edited:
The problem isn't the kids, it's the parent(s) and home. It starts there. It starts with the black community seriously tackling single motherhood, reliance on the government, and a commitment to break this cycle.
I don't see Dems talking about this. I hear dems talking about institutional racism, white supremacy and victimhood.
Be careful Mr. HandyAndy is going to call you a racist for pointing this out. Or perhaps he is just picking on me.

This was the abridged version of my synopsis I said earlier. In my earlier post I mentioned about the parents, and in a lot of cases the single mother. The parents in a lot of cased do not value education. They don't make the child do homework. Don't check over the homework to make sure it is done and done correctly. A lot of these kids miss a lot of school. The parents don't get the out of bed and get them ready for school. No discipline in the home. All of that translates to the child not caring to learn. These parents do not read to the kids when there are young. That's why these kids are so behind in reading. I would bet the mother of this girl, that did not know what a musician was, never read to this girl when she was young.

There are as many, if not more whites on welfare. They aren't breaking the cycle either.

WTF are you talking about? Diversity is something that just happens. Not something to force upon people without merit. I'll let you figure out which party does which.

As far as Barry Goldwater, you're at it again. Yet another topic that was proven false to you, yet you clutch that narrative like a set of pearls. Barry Goldwater was a staunch Constitutionalist. It's not hard to find why he didn't vote for the Civil Rights act. He believed it was un-Constitutional in how it treated private businesses. That literally was the only reason he didn't vote for it. He wasn't a racist and he did want Civil Rights, but there were provisions in it that he believed violated the Constitution. The Progressives, I'm sure, know this yet that never stops them from spinning a narrative to go against the real friends of diversity.

Act racist? Most are racist.

Be careful Mr. HandyAndy is going to call you a racist for pointing this out. Or perhaps he is just picking on me.

This was the abridged version of my synopsis I said earlier. In my earlier post I mentioned about the parents, and in a lot of cases the single mother. The parents in a lot of cased do not value education. They don't make the child do homework. Don't check over the homework to make sure it is done and done correctly. A lot of these kids miss a lot of school. The parents don't get the out of bed and get them ready for school. No discipline in the home. All of that translates to the child not caring to learn. These parents do not read to the kids when there are young. That's why these kids are so behind in reading. I would bet the mother of this girl, that did not know what a musician was, never read to this girl when she was young.

There are as many, if not more whites on welfare. They aren't breaking the cycle either.
Just when I was about to give up on you, you write a very intelligent post.
I will add the teachers unions are partially at fault. Some teachers who went in to the profession for the right reasons become despondent. It's a shame.
The question is how do we break the cycle you correctly portrayed!!
Racism needs to be eradicated. To succeed, IMO, everyone needs to be treated equitably.
IMO No special treatment because of race or sexual orientation.
I feel there are times when people need a hand up, not a hand out.

Since you don't like my suggestions on the GOP getting more support, what say you on this issue?

Barry Goldwater was absolutely a stone cold racist. The southern racist democrats loved him. That was entire gist of the southern strategy that was highlighted during the 1964 RNC. Because of the strained atmosphere of the 1964 RNC, a black republican Senator from MA named Edward Brook said that "blacks did not leave the republican party, the Negro was evicted from the republican party". Goldwater, Strom Thurmond, and Nixon made the decision that the republican party will be the party of the southern strategy. The goal of the southern strategy was to get the racist southern voters on board with them. This is how LBJ, a racist in his own right beat Goldwater in 1964 as Goldwater was able to convince the racist democrats to vote for him. So, Barry Goldwater was obviously hiding behind the constitution in order not to vote for the Civil and Voting Rights bills. Anyone that voted against getting rid of the very racist Jim Crow laws is a racist plain and simple. To say that Barry Goldwater was not a racist is disingenuous and you should be ashamed. Then you say that he was for civil rights. How can you be for civil rights when vote to keep Jim Crow laws? Unbelievable. You just can't bring yourself to admit that republicans can be racist. Just can't.

Since you don't like my suggestions on the GOP getting more support, what say you on this issue?

Barry Goldwater was absolutely a stone cold racist. The southern racist democrats loved him. That was entire gist of the southern strategy that was highlighted during the 1964 RNC. Because of the strained atmosphere of the 1964 RNC, a black republican Senator from MA named Edward Brook said that "blacks did not leave the republican party, the Negro was evicted from the republican party".
Great, now that you got all of those bullshit talking points out. Try looking up some real history.

1. You need to provide proof that "Goldwater was a stone cold racist", because in fact, he was not, and you cannot. I already stated above why Goldwater didn't vote for Civil Rights. Had nothing to do with race.
Here is a quote from a book written by Goldwater:

“It so happens that I am in agreement with the [anti-racial segregation] objectives of the Supreme Court as stated in the Brown decision,” writes Goldwater. “I am not prepared, however, to impose that judgment of mine on the people of Mississippi or South Carolina. . . . That is their business, not mine. I believe that the problem of race relations, like all social and cultural problems, is best handled by the people directly concerned . . . [and] should not be effected by engines of national power.” Here, Goldwater forthrightly disavows ugly racism even as he makes the philosophical case that racial justice solutions must not be imposed from above by federal governmental fiat. In the American federalist system, local authority must be respected, Goldwater argues, even when local authorities see issues in a vexing manner.

Martin Luther King Jr. himself remarked of Goldwater "while not himself a racist".

So as you can see, and as I plainly stated before. Goldwater was not a racist and was for Civil Rights, but he believed in Constitutionality of how things should be done first and foremost.
Goldwater, Strom Thurmond, and Nixon made the decision that the republican party will be the party of the southern strategy. The goal of the southern strategy was to get the racist southern voters on board with them. This is how LBJ, a racist in his own right beat Goldwater in 1964 as Goldwater was able to convince the racist democrats to vote for him. So, Barry Goldwater was obviously hiding behind the constitution in order not to vote for the Civil and Voting Rights bills. Anyone that voted against getting rid of the very racist Jim Crow laws is a racist plain and simple. To say that Barry Goldwater was not a racist is disingenuous and you should be ashamed. Then you say that he was for civil rights. How can you be for civil rights when vote to keep Jim Crow laws? Unbelievable. You just can't bring yourself to admit that republicans can be racist. Just can't.
Again, the so called Southern Strategy, it too is a pure bullshit fabrication by leftist professors and is quite easily debunked simply by looking at voting patterns in the South (as I've pointed out before and you clearly ignored). So since you apparently need more proof, there's a book out by two professors that bring the entire idea into question. Here is an article that talks about this book.

Here is a quote from that book:

Everyone knows that race has long played a decisive role in Southern electoral politics. From the end of Reconstruction until the beginning of the civil rights era, the story goes, the national Democratic Party made room for segregationist members -- and as a result dominated the South. But in the 50s and 60s, Democrats embraced the civil rights movement, costing them the white Southern vote. Meanwhile, the Republican Party successfully wooed disaffected white racists with a "Southern strategy" that championed "states' rights."

It's an easy story to believe, but this year two political scientists called it into question. In their book "The End of Southern Exceptionalism," Richard Johnston of the University of Pennsylvania and Byron Shafer of the University of Wisconsin argue that the shift in the South from Democratic to Republican was overwhelmingly a question not of race but of economic growth.

@BNIBoiler Didn't you make this claim at one point? That there was a racist element to healthcare. Didn't you state it had something to do with black women dying more while giving birth or am I mistaken?

Martin Luther King Jr. himself remarked of Goldwater "while not himself a racist".
Exact quote from Dr. Martin Luther King
The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism...On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represents a philosophy that is morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulates a philosophy which gives aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I have no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that does not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.”

This sounds eerily similar to describe Chump. We can argue all day on whether or not that he is a racist but there is no argument that Chump, like King says about Goldwater, that he gives aid and comfort to the racist. That's basically what I've been saying all along about Chump. All of the white supremacy groups support him.

Anyway, whatever reason MLK did not want to call Goldwater a racist, he still had very ill-feelings about him. As a fellow republican, MLK did not vote for him. He even urged every black and white person to not vote for him. The bottom line is that MLK ain't going out to eat lunch with Goldwater.

Your quote from from Barry Goldwater
“It so happens that I am in agreement with the [anti-racial segregation] objectives of the Supreme Court as stated in the Brown decision,” writes Goldwater. “I am not prepared, however, to impose that judgment of mine on the people of Mississippi or South Carolina. . . . That is their business, not mine. I believe that the problem of race relations, like all social and cultural problems, is best handled by the people directly concerned . . . [and] should not be effected by engines of national power.”
That does not imply that Goldwater was for civil rights. What the so and so are you talking about? He is doing the typical republican playbook of kicking the can to the states. The quote says absolutely nothing about being for civil rights.

From a numbers standpoint, yes, there are more whites on welfare. But that's a function of whites being about 75% of the overall population. As a %, I would guess more blacks are on welfare ( but check my facts).

As for the bad student issue: That's a cultural problem in the black community. And the downstream impact is how we end up with situations like George Floyd, riots, etc.

From a numbers standpoint, yes, there are more whites on welfare. But that's a function of whites being about 75% of the overall population. As a %, I would guess more blacks are on welfare ( but check my facts).

As for the bad student issue: That's a cultural problem in the black community. And the downstream impact is how we end up with situations like George Floyd, riots, etc.
According to your statistics, more unarmed whites are killed by police. What does the white community need to do to curtail that culture?

According to your statistics, more unarmed whites are killed by police. What does the white community need to do to curtail that culture?
Those aren't my statistics, those are the governments. But, to answer your question, when a white person gets shot by the police, it's usually because they left the cops no other choice. Sure, mistakes happen, cops are human, but in 99% of the cases, the perp brought it on themselves.

The difference is, black racists like you think that anytime a black person is shot by the cops, it's because they were black, not because they put themselves in that situation in the first place.
Just like George Floyd.

Reactions: Russ Ford
Exact quote from Dr. Martin Luther King
The Republican Party geared its appeal and program to racism, reaction, and extremism...On the urgent issue of civil rights, Senator Goldwater represents a philosophy that is morally indefensible and socially suicidal. While not himself a racist, Mr. Goldwater articulates a philosophy which gives aid and comfort to the racist. His candidacy and philosophy would serve as an umbrella under which extremists of all stripes would stand. In the light of these facts and because of my love for America, I have no alternative but to urge every Negro and white person of goodwill to vote against Mr. Goldwater and to withdraw support from any Republican candidate that does not publicly disassociate himself from Senator Goldwater and his philosophy.”
Again, what's his evidence of this other than the Republicans were trying to win the South? That in itself is not a sign of racism.
This sounds eerily similar to describe Chump. We can argue all day on whether or not that he is a racist but there is no argument that Chump, like King says about Goldwater, that he gives aid and comfort to the racist. That's basically what I've been saying all along about Chump. All of the white supremacy groups support him.
Dumb. No, he does not give comfort or aid to racists. You need to provide evidence of this, which I KNOW you will not be able to do.

Just because morons follow you, doesn't mean you support them. This is plainly clear to anyone with a brain.
Anyway, whatever reason MLK did not want to call Goldwater a racist, he still had very ill-feelings about him.
Because he wasn't a racist, even though you like to say he was a stone cold racist. Again, you calling someone racist without evidence.
As a fellow republican, MLK did not vote for him. He even urged every black and white person to not vote for him. The bottom line is that MLK ain't going out to eat lunch with Goldwater.
Yes, because Goldwater didn't support the proposed Civil Rights bill. He didn't support it because he believed it to be UN-Constitutional.
Your quote from from Barry Goldwater
“It so happens that I am in agreement with the [anti-racial segregation] objectives of the Supreme Court as stated in the Brown decision,” writes Goldwater. “I am not prepared, however, to impose that judgment of mine on the people of Mississippi or South Carolina. . . . That is their business, not mine. I believe that the problem of race relations, like all social and cultural problems, is best handled by the people directly concerned . . . [and] should not be effected by engines of national power.”
That does not imply that Goldwater was for civil rights. What the so and so are you talking about? He is doing the typical republican playbook of kicking the can to the states. The quote says absolutely nothing about being for civil rights.

"Goldwater also challenged his party's moderate to liberal wing on policy issues. He supported the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1960 and the 24th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution but opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, disagreeing with Title II and Title VII."

Again, if you took the time to actually look, you will find the information quite easily. Instead, you like to believe what you're told.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Those aren't my statistics, those are the governments. But, to answer your question, when a white person gets shot by the police, it's usually because they left the cops no other choice. Sure, mistakes happen, cops are human, but in 99% of the cases, the perp brought it on themselves.

The difference is, black racists like you think that anytime a black person is shot by the cops, it's because they were black, not because they put themselves in that situation in the first place.
Just like George Floyd.
How am I a racist? I've said nothing offensive.

Again, what's his evidence of this other than the Republicans were trying to win the South? That in itself is not a sign of racism.

Dumb. No, he does not give comfort or aid to racists. You need to provide evidence of this, which I KNOW you will not be able to do.

Just because morons follow you, doesn't mean you support them. This is plainly clear to anyone with a brain.

Because he wasn't a racist, even though you like to say he was a flaming racist. Again, you calling someone racist without evidence.

Yes, because Goldwater didn't support the proposed Civil Rights bill. He didn't support it because he believed it to be UN-Constitutional.

"Goldwater also challenged his party's moderate to liberal wing on policy issues. He supported the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1960 and the 24th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution but opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964, disagreeing with Title II and Title VII."

Again, if you took the time to actually look, you will find the information quite easily. Instead, you like to believe what you're told.
Lyndon Baines Johnson was a stone cold racist but he still met with Dr. Martin Luther King and other civil rights activists several times and then signed the Civil Rights and Voting Rights bills. Do you agree that LBJ was a racist?

"Just because morons follow you, doesn't mean you support them." But with Goldwater and now Chump, their rhetoric gives aid and comfort to the crazies and racists/white supremacists.

Lyndon Baines Johnson was a stone cold racist but he still met with Dr. Martin Luther King and other civil rights activists several times and then signed the Civil Rights and Voting Rights bills. Do you agree that LBJ was a racist?
Yes I do because it's fairly well documented. Johnson himself called the Civil Rights bill the "N word bill". In fact, LBJ used the N word a LOT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT