ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Day -- Rondale Moore

Superfan76

Senior
Aug 29, 2004
I see that RM was included in the Senior Day stuff. With all due respect - not a fan of allowing non-Seniors to do this. I understand why -- but he is not a Senior. That day should be for those who put their 4-5 years into the program.

Reactions: DAG10
I see that RM was included in the Senior Day stuff. With all due respect - not a fan of allowing non-Seniors to do this. I understand why -- but he is not a Senior. That day should be for those who put their 4-5 years into the program.
Probably because he's graduating in 3 years, he put in the time and deserves the recognition. I hope he takes part next year as well!

a tough call. he's expected to graduate. traditionally, those who graduate are recognized no matter how many years were involved. if it took him 6 years , then he would be recognized that 6th year.

a good example would be BIG DOG. we all knew he was leaving early and he wasn't going to graduate. was he recognized when he did graduate? or take Eastern and Haarms. both left. haarms graduated. Was haarms recognized?

if he stays or leaves, believe he should only be recognized once - the year he graduates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT