ADVERTISEMENT

Sebastian Williams-Adams official visit this weekend

Heads up BOILER

True Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2021
Sebastian seems to have a fair amount of interest in Purdue. He was offered late by Purdue yet had enough mutual interest to put us in his final 8 and choose to schedule an official visit. He’s rumored to be leaning Kansas and Texas A&M currently but has multiple other visits. I’ll be very curious on the outcome of this visit in his mind. I’m not ruling us out yet.
I believe that of the other two in Sisley and Singelton, that Singleton ends up being the better player and comes to Purdue and Sisley ends up at IU. Singleton may go elsewhere, especially if Williams-Adams chooses Purdue but my gut (no inside info) says Singelton will be a Boilermaker. Time will tell if LOL.
(I think the reason I feel this way is my belief that Singleton ends up a better player and I want him here to cheer for) BTFU! That plus I think Sisley buys the IU hype (+$$$) they’re feeding him.

Sebastian seems to have a fair amount of interest in Purdue. He was offered late by Purdue yet had enough mutual interest to put us in his final 8 and choose to schedule an official visit. He’s rumored to be leaning Kansas and Texas A&M currently but has multiple other visits. I’ll be very curious on the outcome of this visit in his mind. I’m not ruling us out yet.
I believe that of the other two in Sisley and Singelton, that Singleton ends up being the better player and comes to Purdue and Sisley ends up at IU. Singleton may go elsewhere, especially if Williams-Adams chooses Purdue but my gut (no inside info) says Singelton will be a Boilermaker. Time will tell if LOL.
(I think the reason I feel this way is my belief that Singleton ends up a better player and I want him here to cheer for) BTFU! That plus I think Sisley buys the IU hype (+$$$) they’re feeding him.
SWA is the better athlete of the 3…Sisley was leaning our way and hasn’t been impressed with IU so far during his recruitment. However, like you said, that all could change with him and Mullins on campus together with Reibe as well.

We are in a good spot either way, so hopefully we get the guy(s) that want to be here for the right reasons.

SWA is the better athlete of the 3…Sisley was leaning our way and hasn’t been impressed with IU so far during his recruitment. However, like you said, that all could change with him and Mullins on campus together with Reibe as well.

We are in a good spot either way, so hopefully we get the guy(s) that want to be here for the right reasons.
Well Adam Howard at IU sure thinks they are in the mix for all 3 visiting this weekend.

They always do though, right?

They still have woody as coach…what happens if he gets fired this year? All their committed recruits will go ✌️
Who knows but I don’t really care. IU has never had an issue getting talent, it lies in development and execution. Perhaps this is the year it clicks.

I know people will say “sour grapes” because of Haralson but honestly, I don’t care. Painter can take a 400 level recruit and make him back to back NPOY and make the National Title game. If a top-25 recruit doesn’t look at that and think of how he can enable their talent, that’s on them.

Who knows but I don’t really care. IU has never had an issue getting talent, it lies in development and execution. Perhaps this is the year it clicks.

I know people will say “sour grapes” because of Haralson but honestly, I don’t care. Painter can take a 400 level recruit and make him back to back NPOY and make the National Title game. If a top-25 recruit doesn’t look at that and think of how he can enable their talent, that’s on them.
Yeah for sure. Wish JH nothing but the best. Saw an article that says it’s ND and IU…IU because of his brother going there and being woodys first offer when he came coach (seems like a weak argument to me). I’d assume it’s more about the $$$. ND (would be great if he went there) has told me he will play PG and he likes that (allegedly).

If IU recruits him as a PG, I’m not sure how that’ll work out with Rice and Carlyle being back and playing heavy minutes, alongside Tucker.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Yeah for sure. Wish JH nothing but the best. Saw an article that says it’s ND and IU…IU because of his brother going there and being woodys first offer when he came coach (seems like a weak argument to me). I’d assume it’s more about the $$$. ND (would be great if he went there) has told me he will play PG and he likes that (allegedly).

If IU recruits him as a PG, I’m not sure how that’ll work out with Rice and Carlyle being back and playing heavy minutes, alongside Tucker.
The PG play makes sense and that’s why ND seems likely. Shrews can highlight his work with Tatum and Brown in the NBA.

Would be a massive get for Shrews and ND.

Back to the topic at hand - I am intrigued by SWA. How does he fit into 2025 roster? I mean as a PF, don’t we have some what of a logjam?

Back to the topic at hand - I am intrigued by SWA. How does he fit into 2025 roster? I mean as a PF, don’t we have some what of a logjam?
It seems to me that with the talent level and potential of almost every player on this team that it could be looked at as somewhat of a logjam across the board. I think it’s on the recruits coming in and their drive, desire, work ethic and confidence if they choose to join the BOILERS! I like the quality of the guys being recruited. I think Sisley wants to be a3(2) kinda guy and the other two fit 3 level profiles.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT