ADVERTISEMENT

Sebastian Williams-Adams official visit this weekend

Heads up BOILER

True Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2021
Sebastian seems to have a fair amount of interest in Purdue. He was offered late by Purdue yet had enough mutual interest to put us in his final 8 and choose to schedule an official visit. He’s rumored to be leaning Kansas and Texas A&M currently but has multiple other visits. I’ll be very curious on the outcome of this visit in his mind. I’m not ruling us out yet.
I believe that of the other two in Sisley and Singelton, that Singleton ends up being the better player and comes to Purdue and Sisley ends up at IU. Singleton may go elsewhere, especially if Williams-Adams chooses Purdue but my gut (no inside info) says Singelton will be a Boilermaker. Time will tell if LOL.
(I think the reason I feel this way is my belief that Singleton ends up a better player and I want him here to cheer for) BTFU! That plus I think Sisley buys the IU hype (+$$$) they’re feeding him.

Sebastian seems to have a fair amount of interest in Purdue. He was offered late by Purdue yet had enough mutual interest to put us in his final 8 and choose to schedule an official visit. He’s rumored to be leaning Kansas and Texas A&M currently but has multiple other visits. I’ll be very curious on the outcome of this visit in his mind. I’m not ruling us out yet.
I believe that of the other two in Sisley and Singelton, that Singleton ends up being the better player and comes to Purdue and Sisley ends up at IU. Singleton may go elsewhere, especially if Williams-Adams chooses Purdue but my gut (no inside info) says Singelton will be a Boilermaker. Time will tell if LOL.
(I think the reason I feel this way is my belief that Singleton ends up a better player and I want him here to cheer for) BTFU! That plus I think Sisley buys the IU hype (+$$$) they’re feeding him.
SWA is the better athlete of the 3…Sisley was leaning our way and hasn’t been impressed with IU so far during his recruitment. However, like you said, that all could change with him and Mullins on campus together with Reibe as well.

We are in a good spot either way, so hopefully we get the guy(s) that want to be here for the right reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT