ADVERTISEMENT

Screw Loose Joe gets his lunch eaten by a Detroit auto worker

"I'm declaring a National Emergency and I'm putting forward a plan tonight that would allow for free testing for all Americans. I've instructed the CDC and private labs to coordinate a response with the National Guard to implement a national testing program. Within the next 7 days we'll be opening up testing locations throughout the country where Americans who believe they need a test, can get one for free. They will be able to drive up, get swabbed, and head home. We will contact them with their results timely."

That would have been a start.

There are countless other things he could have said besides we're going to stop non-American's coming to the US from a few European countries that would have been worth the time of a national address.

Oh look other smart people are taking matters in to their own hands and not waiting on the President for leadership. Good for them!

https://www.koaa.com/news/national/...ng-facility-opens-in-denver-is-free-of-charge

“It’s the economy stupid.”

Trump has pinned his presidency on the economy. If it’s turned around in 8 months, he wins. If it’s not, he won’t.

It’s a coin flip in my opinion, and I hope the DNC picks a good VP for ole mumblestumble in the meantime.
Exactly. Totally depends on how things go through Sep - Oct.

Lost by 2,900,000 due to 2 states. In fact, did you look at the popular vote tallies if CA and NY are removed?
Look at them for what purpose ?
Not going to re-litigate the Electoral College discussion. 80,000 in 3 States/2016; 5,000 (max) in one State/2000.

Look at them for what purpose ?
Not going to re-litigate the Electoral College discussion. 80,000 in 3 States/2016; 5,000 (max) in one State/2000.
You just don’t like the EC because it gave you results you don’t like. BTW, the “compact” the left keeps trying to jam through is likely unconstitutional.

(ATTN: BleedinGold) Trump should have named you as the director on this virus solution. You seem to have all the answers.
Someone like BleedinGold - in this case - is merely SUMMARIZING commentary available everywhere
from those much more knowledgeable than Trump about the situation. His "answers" are similar to those of anyone who's taken the time to read & listen to factual info. You're free to do the same.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
You just don’t like the EC because it gave you results you don’t like. BTW, the “compact” the left keeps trying to jam through is likely unconstitutional.
The left really looks idiotic on this issue. Like the Rs would run the same campaign if the winner was determined by the popular vote.

Don't confuse me (and some others) with holding deep animosity for the Electoral College. Not true.
Like everyone, continuously awaiting SCOTUS decisions on the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact, and many others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT