ADVERTISEMENT

Saving the best for last - Nancy Pelosi has the best idea of all to solve the immigration problem

Trump says he supports both Senate bills........which are quite different. Now that's leadership. Meanwhile the senators have no idea what he will or won't sign as he demonstrated earlier this year with DACA.

Trump also can't resist taking a victory lap in the meeting on the Mark Sanford primary loss to the vocal chagrin of some of the Republican senators, many of which have been friends with Sanford for years. Nice touch.

Sounds like it took Ivanka to wake him up to the reality of this train wreck of a policy.

Congrats on having some good kids. Seriously.

But that has nothing to do with what’s going on. You’re acting like the people trying to seek asylum here are all criminals. That’s a bunch of utter bullshit and you know it. And yes, you’re being hateful.

Also FYI, we are starting to see republicans saying that what’s going on is wrong. Guessing they’re wrong too since they disagree with the Cheeto
Again....answer the damned questions. Not every Republican, just as every liberal agrees. We have our idiots too.

What’s the question? Oh you mean what would I do with children being separated?

Here’s my answer, numbnuts: I WOULDN’T SEPARATE THEM TO BEGIN WITH!!! I mean jfc what the hell is wrong with you?

And now BABIES are being taken and put in places called tender camps or something, like we are supposed to believe that’s fine.

But please do go on and tell me that give give one ounce of a shit about kids after they’re born....because you don’t.

Trump says he supports both Senate bills........which are quite different. Now that's leadership. Meanwhile the senators have no idea what he will or won't sign as he demonstrated earlier this year with DACA.

Trump also can't resist taking a victory lap in the meeting on the Mark Sanford primary loss to the vocal chagrin of some of the Republican senators, many of which have been friends with Sanford for years. Nice touch.

Sounds like it took Ivanka to wake him up to the reality of this train wreck of a policy.

This country is being run (and I use that word very loosely of course) by a giant imbecile.

But that has nothing to do with what’s going on. You’re acting like the people trying to seek asylum here are all criminals. That’s a bunch of utter bullshit and you know it. And yes, you’re being hateful.

Also FYI, we are starting to see republicans saying that what’s going on is wrong. Guessing they’re wrong too since they disagree with the Cheeto
You come off as an asshat post aftet post.

Reactions: SDBoiler1

You come off as an asshat post aftet post.

Noted. Also, I don’t care what you think.

Was she doing her Hitler salute while saying it? Let’s also not forget about our dear, dear Ann Coulter, (who is just an older, more haggard Laura) ,also stating that the kids are nothing more than a bunch of crisis actors. That Fox News has some quality folks working there.
Over three years ago you were talking about somebody doing a Hitler salute. How embarrassing to be ranting and raving to people about mentioning Hitler tonight. Mentally ill white liberal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT