ADVERTISEMENT

Satanic Temple/Biden vs Texas

Lol a white lib like you telling others about mental health. You saw the data and that has to be embarrassing. Conservatives are so much better and more normal than you. What a shitty feeling that has to be.
So if I switch from unaffiliated to republican I can be better and more normal?

Is there a website I have to go to......or an annual fee? Do I begin feeling better immediately or do I have to wait for the payment to post?

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and Crayfish57
So you are gonna trust the satan worshippers on that?

Besides, I think their actions speak for themselves
So you were not aware, and, apparently, don't accept it as fact. For the record, they don't believe satan, nor anything supernatural, even exists, so it is not possible for them to worship him.

So you were not aware, and, apparently, don't accept it as fact. For the record, they don't believe satan, nor anything supernatural, even exists, so it is not possible for them to worship him.

I consider these people to be demented lunatics, and I don't believe their PR

I consider these people to be demented lunatics, and I don't believe their PR
Ok. Any justification for not believing they are what they say they are? Any experience with them? Know anyone who is a member? Have they taken any actions that are consistent with those of people who believe in and actually worship satan? Or do you just see the word "satan" and make assumptions?

Ok. Any justification for not believing they are what they say they are? Any experience with them? Know anyone who is a member? Have they taken any actions that are consistent with those of people who believe in and actually worship satan? Or do you just see the word "satan" and make assumptions?

Is this a joke?

Is this a joke?
No. You’re asserting that an organization of atheists, who literally don’t believe in the existence of satan, are actual satan worshippers. Your only reason for doing so seems to be that you think they’re lying about the fact that they don’t believe in the existence of satan. I’m simply asking if you have evidence for this claim. What has this organization done that makes you think they actually worship satan?

No. You’re asserting that an organization of atheists, who literally don’t believe in the existence of satan, are actual satan worshippers. Your only reason for doing so seems to be that you think they’re lying about the fact that they don’t believe in the existence of satan. I’m simply asking if you have evidence for this claim. What has this organization done that makes you think they actually worship satan?

Well, if an organization called the liars club told you they never told lies, would you believe them?

Any organization that nominally claims to worship Satan, cannot then claim that they do not worship Satan and expect the benefit of the doubt. The dishonesty of that position alone should serve as a red flag.

The fact that they claim an abortion is a religious ritual for them confirms (if any was needed) that the members of this group are lunatics.

Last edited:
Well, if an organization called the liars club told you they never told lies, would you believe them?

Any organization that nominally claims to worship Satan, cannot then claim that they do not worship Satan and expect the benefit of the doubt. The dishonesty of that position alone should serve as a red flag.

The fact that they claim an abortion is a religious ritual for them confirms (if any was needed) that the members of this group are lunatics.
Sounds like you should quit posting and start praying.

They don’t claim to worship satan. In the liars club example, it would depend on how they use the name (ie, as in the case of the Satanic Temple, is it intended to shine a light on an inconsistency in our society?) and what they actually do. North Korea calls itself democratic and a republic, but are they? Do you just take them at their name? Do 9/11 truthers only tell the truth about 9/11? Whatever they’re called, if they don’t actually worship satan, then they don’t worship satan. But, thanks for clarifying that you don’t actually have evidence and just made assumptions because you saw the word, as I suggested earlier.

Why do they call themselves “The Satanic Temple” if they don’t believe in Satan or even believe Satan exists? Why don’t they call themselves something like “The Secular Humanist Association”?

Why does the Satanic Temple haul around a huge statue of Beelzebub to different locations if they don’t believe in Satan or believe he exists? You realize the name Satan actually refers to “the Great Deceiver”?

Reactions: guidelinesa2
Why do they call themselves “The Satanic Temple” if they don’t believe in Satan or even believe Satan exists? Why don’t they call themselves something like “The Secular Humanist Association”?

Why does the Satanic Temple haul around a huge statue of Beelzebub to different locations if they don’t believe in Satan or believe he exists? You realize the name Satan actually refers to “the Great Deceiver”?
Presumably, to rile up Christians who see the word, but you’d have to ask them to be sure. Their activities as an organization support secularism, not actual satanism.

If their intent was to deceive us about their actual beliefs, then how dumb are they to put the thing they’re hiding from us in their name?

Does the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster actually believe in flying spaghetti monsters? Does the Jedi Church actually believe in Jedi?

Because it's meant to be provocative. That's the point.

You know actual Satanists don't exist, right? There's no ideology that would both believe in the Christian devil (literally The Enemy), and still choose to worship him. An acknowledgement of the devil's existence/nature as evil is itself incompatible with worship. There's no logic or ideological framework there for an actual belief system. It only works as kayfabe for weird edgy atheists.

That said, any of the people that do Church of Satan stuff are some of the biggest dorks and losers on the planet. There are some decent documentaries on some "sects" and it's always the same kind of weird nerds in it.

Because it's meant to be provocative. That's the point.

You know actual Satanists don't exist, right? There's no ideology that would both believe in the Christian devil (literally The Enemy), and still choose to worship him. An acknowledgement of the devil's existence/nature as evil is itself incompatible with worship. There's no logic or ideological framework there for an actual belief system. It only works as kayfabe for weird edgy atheists.

That said, any of the people that do Church of Satan stuff are some of the biggest dorks and losers on the planet. There are some decent documentaries on some "sects" and it's always the same kind of weird nerds in it.
Actual Satanists don’t exist? Ever heard of Allister Crowley? Anton LaVey? The Church of Satan? The Temple of Set? The Council of Nine? Ordo Templi Orientis and the so-called “irregular Freemason lodges”, which actually admit to having/holding Satanic rituals?

You’re very naive if you don’t think there are people who actually belong to these groups and strongly believe in the power of Satanic worship.

You’re also very naive if you think Satan is merely an anti-Christian construct. Judaism and Islam also have Satanic beings in their traditions.

Reactions: guidelinesa2
Actual Satanists don’t exist? Ever heard of Allister Crowley? Anton LaVey? The Church of Satan? The Temple of Set? The Council of Nine? Ordo Templi Orientis and the so-called “irregular Freemason lodges”, which actually admit to having/holding Satanic rituals?

You’re very naive if you don’t think there are people who actually belong to these groups and strongly believe in the power of Satanic worship.

You’re also very naive if you think Satan is merely an anti-Christian construct. Judaism and Islam also have Satanic beings in their traditions.
Have you not been reading? The Church of Satan is comprised of atheists. Also, Aleister Crowley was an occultist, not a Satanist.

And if you're really scared of Freemason lodge ceremonies of being full of Satanists, then just about every Founding Father was a Satanist. Are you also frightened of metal music and KISS?

Have you not been reading? The Church of Satan is comprised of atheists. Also, Aleister Crowley was an occultist, not a Satanist.

And if you're really scared of Freemason lodge ceremonies of being full of Satanists, then just about every Founding Father was a Satanist. Are you also frightened of metal music and KISS?

These people you describe as not being satan worshippers meet my definition of satan worshippers.

So....is the Catholic church complicit with the Satanic church in the matter of abortion ? Biden an Pelosi both support a woman's "right to choose", with no consideration to the unborn.

And why has Pelosi and Biden not been excommunicated from the Catholic church?

You’re showing your lack of understanding here. I said “irregular Freemason lodges”, which are not the same thing as “regular Freemason lodges” (AASR, York rite, etc) although some people belong to both kinds of lodges. I’m thinking of the Rite of Memphis-Misraim and even more sinister groups like Ordo Templi Orientis and the Temple of Set.

Many of the Founding Fathers were nominally Christian, but some thought of themselves more as Deists, than Christians.

Alestair Crowley was certainly an occultist, but he was also a Satanist. He called himself “the Beast 666”. He used the phrase “our lord god the Devil”. His esoteric cult of Thelema is in league with groups like the Temple of Set and Ordo Templi Orientis. Thelema was very influential in the Ordo Templi Orientis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT