ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Jackson Decommit??

Tirek didn’t get suspended ? How many games did he dress for ? May want to check facts before posting. Also how many games did P. Hensershot miss? And he was convicted of a crime. Ya, You’re right beating women is the same as getting caught with marijuana. 😂 And the other 2 IU guys were arrested in 2018 under Coach LEO. Smoking pot , drinking while underage even getting in a scuffle with a couple of dudes is a mistake. Putting your hands on a women out of anger is a character flaw not a mistake.

Is opting out the new code word for kicked off?

And Hendershot (who by-the-by 100% should have been suspended for at least a game) didn't get convicted of beating a woman.

It’s kind of funny. We are dogs to Penn Stat....beat them. Penn State sucks
We are dogs to Michigan. We beat them... they suck. We are dogs to Wisconsin.....we beat them ..... oh you haven’t played anybody. Wisconsin would have likely beaten you. Perhaps next week we get to play PU. We may hear the same line I guess! LEO!

Good grief, you're obtuse.

Nobody in their right mind expected PSU and UM to be as gawdawful as they are this year. It took both those teams being so gawdawful for IU to win. Yes, they suck.

It had been 30 years since a win over UM, on 1 win in history over PSU.

Stew on that.

Last edited:

Is opting out the new code word for kicked off?

And Hendershot (who by-the-by 100% should have been suspended for at least a game) didn't get convicted of beating a woman.
Dude you really don’t get it. Before he opted out he had not dressed for any games. So ya not dressing when not injured is being suspended. Who said kicked off ? And your boy Hendershot pleaded to a lesser charge , was convicted with a suspended sentence and probation. Ya you’re right he was invited into the girls room and she choked herself and threw herself to the ground. Would it be any different if there was video of it? Shouldn’t matter.

By the way marijuana is legal in many states and one day probably will be legal in all states. Pretty sure breaking into an apartment and smacking women around is illegal in ALL states. Maybe I’m wrong. 😂. Honestly it’s pretty disappointing that the media has just let this go. Seems they only care when there is a video.

Allen = McCulley --- McCulley = Allen
ha, ha, ha. Yep, IU is going to become a football school... ya right. Should the unlikely happen, and IU manage to enjoy winning in back to back seasons, your head coach will be gone. Gone to a real football school with a bigger budget and better recruiting history... gone! Can probably hire Cam Cameron again or maybe Lovie Smith will be available by then!

Dude you really don’t get it. Before he opted out he had not dressed for any games. So ya not dressing when not injured is being suspended. Who said kicked off ? And your boy Hendershot pleaded to a lesser charge , was convicted with a suspended sentence and probation. Ya you’re right he was invited into the girls room and she choked herself and threw herself to the ground. Would it be any different if there was video of it? Shouldn’t matter.

By the way marijuana is legal in many states and one day probably will be legal in all states. Pretty sure breaking into an apartment and smacking women around is illegal in ALL states. Maybe I’m wrong. 😂. Honestly it’s pretty disappointing that the media has just let this go. Seems they only care when there is a video.
I get it. You feel very bad for yourself, it's normal. See, being an IU fan the last 30 years has been like dating a 3. Being a Purdue fan for 30 years has been like dating 4 who hit the gym really hard for a few years and got up to a 7 or 8 before getting hungry again and back to normal. Now that IU is a solid 7 over a two year span you have to have something to feel good about.

So people diss the coach as being a high school coach, his LEO schtick, whatever. You point out the major flaws in IU players, and they are certainly major, but act as if PU is full of angels. Man, you really showed those Loosiers. Did you burn your Boiler jersey when players got accused of rape? Pot is legal in many states and should be legal in all, but even in the legal ones I'm pretty sure you can't go around being an "independent pharmacist." Stop with the holier than thou garbage because if you don't think a Boiler is going to get arrested or charged or convicted some day on a violence charge, you're crazy. Again, 3 on one team eventually got booted from the university for a rape allegation.

So I don't think you get it. I'm not saying IU is full of angels and PU is full of delinquents. I'm saying this stuff goes on all over the country and being a liberal with your outrage is gonna bite you in the end.

Reactions: secondasky
They don’t? I’ve seen it said numerous times on here in the last few weeks. Should I bump those threads for you?

McCulley puts up great numbers against great competition. Allen puts up great numbers against terrible competition. McCulley > Allen.
Some of Allen's numbers against certain teams were not that great.

I get it. You feel very bad for yourself, it's normal. See, being an IU fan the last 30 years has been like dating a 3. Being a Purdue fan for 30 years has been like dating 4 who hit the gym really hard for a few years and got up to a 7 or 8 before getting hungry again and back to normal. Now that IU is a solid 7 over a two year span you have to have something to feel good about.

So people diss the coach as being a high school coach, his LEO schtick, whatever. You point out the major flaws in IU players, and they are certainly major, but act as if PU is full of angels. Man, you really showed those Loosiers. Did you burn your Boiler jersey when players got accused of rape? Pot is legal in many states and should be legal in all, but even in the legal ones I'm pretty sure you can't go around being an "independent pharmacist." Stop with the holier than thou garbage because if you don't think a Boiler is going to get arrested or charged or convicted some day on a violence charge, you're crazy. Again, 3 on one team eventually got booted from the university for a rape allegation.

So I don't think you get it. I'm not saying IU is full of angels and PU is full of delinquents. I'm saying this stuff goes on all over the country and being a liberal with your outrage is gonna bite you in the end.

There’s a bigger gap than 3 versus 4 over the last 30 years lol. More like 2 and 5 or 3 and 6.

Tirek Murphy didn't get kicked off team, and if he's carrying an ounce as a recreational smoker then my ass is a banjo.

And Antonio Allen was like 7 years ago, but as long as we're hopping in the WABAC machine, it was fewer years ago that multiple Boilers got themselves wrapped up in a rape allegation.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, these are glass houses we live in folks. The only teams that are gonna have much of a shot at having clean hands are the service academies.
Not so fast. A lot of rape and sexual harassment charges have been floating around the service academies over the last few years. Lots of horny co-eds in uniform now, and in what is now a WOKE culture, many are quick to make-up allegations as revenge for being spurned (seems to me anyway).

You put a lot of thought in that analogy. “Got hungry again” lol. Sounds like me. Always hungry. Anyways, saying IU was a 3 is generous. Maybe if you’re wasted. More like a 1.

You’d think you guys would be a bit more humble considering how awful you’ve been historically. I guess that was too much to ask though.
[/QUOTE
Most of us know IU has been bad historically and don't deny it. In fact it's discussed quite often on the IU board and the reasons were obvious. However in the past eleven years IU has jumped from 13th place record wise for B10 games W-L to 8th in the past four years.

Dude don’t change the subject. I feel just fine about myself. You never answered the question ? Does it take a video of the incident for it to be taken seriously? I don’t think any program is perfect with 85 players , but Crimes against women can never be ok and need to be treated with harshest penalties.

If this was a Purdue TE that committed this crime I would expect and demand that Brohm treat it with seriousness it deserves. Not suspending him for even a quarter sends the wrong message. Shoot the NFL got in big trouble years ago (rightfully so), because they were only suspending players 1-2 games for these types of instances. IU doesn’t suspend this player for even a quarter and no media outlets even care. As a father of 2 HS daughters I find this very troubling. So like I said. “Love Every Man “ seems more fitting.

Obviously you totally missed the point of my argument, but at least you (once again ) got to insinuate Tom Allen is unethical and L.E.O. is stupid. Congrats.

Now I get to do something that brings me great joy - Riveting is ignored. Feels good.
Can someone tell hot dog I am sorry he misunderstood, and that it was certainly not my intent for him to ignore me - but instead to leave this forum altogether and take all the other goosepoopers that infest it with him.

Oh, and also, Happy Holidays.

This thread is a train wreck. I'm not sure why IU and Purdue fans can't have a decent discussion about QBs and QB recruiting, and even enjoy a little good natured trash talking, without constantly attacking one another. C'mon folks.

This thread is a train wreck. I'm not sure why IU and Purdue fans can't have a decent discussion about QBs and QB recruiting, and even enjoy a little good natured trash talking, without constantly attacking one another. C'mon folks.
I think you will be able to understand it using a simple analogy of this forum trying to defend itself against the barbarians at the gate.

Brohm has shown he will punish those that break the law. Smoking pot is a vice that hurts the individual. Smacking women around and choking them is considered violent crime. And one that’s absolutely unacceptable. Well except at IU. No punishment at all for that clown. Oh and do Antonio Allen , Thomas Henderson and Johnny Albamonte Ring a bell? IU football players arrested for dealing drugs in the last 4 years. So I think we know where the Drug dealing work study would be. 😂

Throwing stones at college football players getting in trouble is a losing game. Acting holier than thou about your program is a good way to wind up with egg of your face

Throwing stones at college football players getting in trouble is a losing game. Acting holier than thou about your program is a good way to wind up with egg of your face
You misunderstand, indicating you may be a barbarian at the gate.

Nobody is throwing stones at players, but rather at a hypocritical coach who preaches 'love' and then lets a woman-choking sociopath essentially go unpunished.

If Brohm ever stoops that low, I will be the first to say he is no better than Coach Leo.

I think I’ll be fine and don’t think I’ll end up with “egg of my face”. Real simple. College kids make mistakes , do stupid things and get in trouble. It happens everywhere. Putting your hands on in anger and abusing a women is not a mistake. Can’t believe so many of you IU fans are defending this. Pretty disappointing. I promise you if this happened under Brohm I would be the first calling it out.

I think I’ll be fine and don’t think I’ll end up with “egg of my face”. Real simple. College kids make mistakes , do stupid things and get in trouble. It happens everywhere. Putting your hands on in anger and abusing a women is not a mistake. Can’t believe so many of you IU fans are defending this. Pretty disappointing. I promise you if this happened under Brohm I would be the first calling it out.

My point is that college kids...football players ESPECIALLY get in trouble. I have no idea what situation you’re referring to in regards to IU and Allen...but every team has players getting in trouble...most of the issues are things the fans never even hear about...Acting like one more is a moral superior to the other is pretty misguided

My point is that college kids...football players ESPECIALLY get in trouble. I have no idea what situation you’re referring to in regards to IU and Allen...but every team has players getting in trouble...most of the issues are things the fans never even hear about...Acting like one more is a moral superior to the other is pretty misguided
Really. Misguided ? Who’s head is in the sand.? Hendershot breaks in ex girlfriend’s apartment grabs her by the neck and throws her to the ground. He is arrested. Plea agreement is reached and pleads it down. Has his I believe 1 year sentence suspended with probation. He then doesn’t miss even one quarter of football. And so many of you IU fans come on here defending this nonsesne. You guys also defend it saying college students will be college students. Nope not in this case. I could care less If IU football players get in trouble for weed, underage drinking, or other typical stupid college things. Coach LEO either made a mistake , or really doesn’t care about loving everyone. Which is it ?

Reactions: Riveting
No... not in the least.

...simply tired of @ssholes invading this forum.

Can't say I can find fault in that.

You, on the other hand... the jury's still out, but I have a hunch you're going to help with that decision...

Question for 85 - why don't you just post on the premium forum? It would eliminate about 99.4% of the Indiana fans.

Question for 85 - why don't you just post on the premium forum? It would eliminate about 99.4% of the Indiana fans.

Because he would then no longer have the ability to lecture and remind IU fans that this is a Purdue board. He posts the same same shit every day. His sole purpose on this board is to ask IU fans, “who do you so desperately seek validation”. He literally has nothing else.

Because he would then no longer have the ability to lecture and remind IU fans that this is a Purdue board. He posts the same same shit every day. His sole purpose on this board is to ask IU fans, “who do you so desperately seek validation”. He literally has nothing else.
And you're still here spewing your bull. You bring nothing to the Purdue fan base and this is a Purdue board. I think you see the point??? Maybe?

Dude, your program needs to BEAT SOMEBODY.

You're puffing your chest like you're 'Bama, or Clempson, or OSU.

You're IU.

STILL
So if Purdue ever beats Wisconsin— that win is worthless since Purdue needs to BEAT SOMEBODY!!

Purdue needs to BEAT SOMEBODY with a losing record. You get a winning record by beating teams with a losing record or teams that are ravished by injuries.

4 losses in a row. What excuse are you going to use? Ravished by injuries... Referees.. IU plays cupcakes — that causes Purdue to get beat by Eastern Michigan or Nevada ( ADs fault) ...

Purdue U = Excuse U

0-2 against Rutgers— the worst program in the Big 10 East—

We don’t need validation from you!! We got it by being ranked #12 in the College Football Playoff Poll.

Has Purdue ever been ranked in the College Football Playoffs? Answer will have a disparaging comment about IU (which is typical of you— losers blame others for their ineptness) and then answer with excuses. It is a yes or no — question.

Purdue has 2 awesome players on offense. 2 players that will be in the NFL and you can’t beat anybody in your last 4 games with a $5 million dollar coach.

Purdue JUST BEAT ANYBODY!!!

Reactions: Coach Geez
So if Purdue ever beats Wisconsin— that win is worthless since Purdue needs to BEAT SOMEBODY!!

Purdue needs to BEAT SOMEBODY with a losing record. You get a winning record by beating teams with a losing record or teams that are ravished by injuries.

4 losses in a row. What excuse are you going to use? Ravished by injuries... Referees.. IU plays cupcakes — that causes Purdue to get beat by Eastern Michigan or Nevada ( ADs fault) ...

Purdue U = Excuse U

0-2 against Rutgers— the worst program in the Big 10 East—

We don’t need validation from you!! We got it by being ranked #12 in the College Football Playoff Poll.

Has Purdue ever been ranked in the College Football Playoffs? Answer will have a disparaging comment about IU (which is typical of you— losers blame others for their ineptness) and then answer with excuses. It is a yes or no — question.

Purdue has 2 awesome players on offense. 2 players that will be in the NFL and you can’t beat anybody in your last 4 games with a $5 million dollar coach.

Purdue JUST BEAT ANYBODY!!!

Why are you here?

Are you asking a question you already know the answer too? As much as you like to report here on what I say over there, I feel like you know the answer. You ask a lot of dumb questions.

Obviously I already know the answer lol. Why do you post more here than there?

Way to change the subject. He developed Blough. Plummer is yet to be determined.
Did Tiller "develop" Brees. I say no. Coaches recruit talented players and they help them by implementing an offense to thrive in. Sure, they work on mechnanics just like both high school coaches AND NFL coaches. Brohm cannot help Plummer get an NFL arm... And he cannot teach AOC to run faster. He can help his QBs by signing some talented receivers who catch everything including poorly thrown balls (Bell) and/or can take a 3 yard toss for an 80 yard TD (Moore). Brohm HAS done that, thank you.

Way to change the subject. He developed Blough. Plummer is yet to be determined.

I’m sorry, wasn’t aware I needed your permission to post here.

But wasn’t aware he recruited Blough? Blough was an Elite 11 QB coming out of high school. He led the B10 in passing the year before Brohm arrived. Not sure you’re making a case.

I’m sorry, wasn’t aware I needed your permission to post here.

But wasn’t aware he recruited Blough? Blough was an Elite 11 QB coming out of high school. He led the B10 in passing the year before Brohm arrived. Not sure you’re making a case.

He didn’t have to recruit him. His completion percentage was around 57% his first few years and even though he threw for a lot of yards, he threw 35 TD’s compared to 29 picks. Under Brohm, his completion percentage was between 65-66% and he threw 34 TD’s compared to only 14 INT’s. His QB rating under Brohm? 142. Hazell? 114. Thats significant development.

He didn’t have to recruit him. His completion percentage was around 57% his first few years and even though he threw for a lot of yards, he threw 35 TD’s compared to 29 picks. Under Brohm, his completion percentage was between 65-66% and he threw 34 TD’s compared to only 14 INT’s. His QB rating under Brohm? 142. Hazell? 114. Thats significant development.

I’m waiting for Brohm to develop a QB, or any player for that matter, that he has recruited. Hazell’s leftovers aren’t around anymore to bail him out. There’s a reason Purdue’s record has been what it is these last two years. He’s in over his head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT