ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers v. Purdue Game Thread

Are the football driven media rivalries going to still allow someone like Hummel to freelance?

13-5 fouls in favor of Purdue is an absolute joke. Refs trying to give the game to Purdue
When your great defense is grabbing arms, hand checking, and bumping on defense… that will get you a few fouls. The refs are letting you play thug ball. Stop whining you little biiitch.

Reactions: indyogb
I would think by now that Purdue fans would stop complaining about big 10 refs! They haven’t changed in 20+ years. They are as bad as they always were! Learn to accept them for what they are! The successful team knows what the refs will call and they play accordingly.

Reactions: indyogb
I think this team is at its best with its original starting 5. That means Gillis and Morton are in game. Love the energy of those 5.

Reactions: Boiler8285
Can someone tell me what Gillis did to lose his starting spot? He is a way better 3 point shooter than Furst and fits the starting lineup much better because of this...

and dont get me started on Morton and it being 4v5 on offense with him out there not even looking at the rim, doing his best ben simmons impression

Reactions: Boiler8285
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT