ADVERTISEMENT

Ring that Bell

I honestly think it comes down to these 3:

Purdue
Penn State
Iowa

I just don’t think OSU closes well with Bell while the others have clearly made a push that Bell is a high priority player for the other three. I think from that it boils down to PSU and Purdue given the offensive style of each program. Morehead built a juggernaut that Franklin carries on while Brohm is Brohm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker24
I honestly think it comes down to these 3:

Purdue
Penn State
Iowa

I just don’t think OSU closes well with Bell while the others have clearly made a push that Bell is a high priority player for the other three. I think from that it boils down to PSU and Purdue given the offensive style of each program. Morehead has shown an incredible offensive knack at PSU and Brohm is Brohm.

I agree PSU is our biggest competition there. Just don't think OSU has the offense to really showcase a wideout like Purdue's or PSU's.

And did you mean Franklin instead of Morehead? Morehead is now the HC at Miss St

I agree PSU is our biggest competition there. Just don't think OSU has the offense to really showcase a wideout like Purdue's or PSU's.

And did you mean Franklin instead of Morehead? Morehead is now the HC at Miss St
Yes...meant to say Morehead established and franklin will likely carry it in. I’ll edit! Thanks

Purdue vs. O$U Passing Comparo

O$U threw the ball for about 3,600 yds last season, but the top receivers were K.J. Hill with 56 for 549yds and Parris Campbell with 40 for 584yds. They sling it around to several WR's & TE's with 7 guys with 300yds or more.

We threw it about 3,200yds and had 5 guys with +300yds. Less drops and we would have had a lot more. Mahoungou ended up being our top WR with 40 for 688yds.

No idea why I got banned there. Mods were deleting posts like crazy the other day.
I posted several times in that thread and they’re still up, but I’ve posted there for awhile and haven’t seen much banning until this week.

Are you 1987? And Purdue people usually don’t get banned unless they step way over the line.

Didn’t come close to anything over the line. Not even close. I think I told someone that they wished Brohm would get hired by an SEC school or something instead of them saying “he will get hired by an SEC school”. Apparently that’s over the line.

Purdue vs. O$U Passing Comparo

O$U threw the ball for about 3,600 yds last season, but the top receivers were K.J. Hill with 56 for 549yds and Parris Campbell with 40 for 584yds. They sling it around to several WR's & TE's with 7 guys with 300yds or more.

We threw it about 3,200yds and had 5 guys with +300yds. Less drops and we would have had a lot more. Mahoungou ended up being our top WR with 40 for 688yds.
Mahoungou would have had twice as many if his hands had worked the first 7-8 games.

Does way over the line include asking what the fans thought they needed to do to beat Purdue a few years ago during the basketball season?
I’m not a mod there, just a regular poster under another name. It’s a site that’s dying a slow death, very few actual posters, and the quality is diminishing quick.

I’m not a mod there, just a regular poster under another name. It’s a site that’s dying a slow death, very few actual posters, and the quality is diminishing quick.

What’s wrong with my comment about Markell doing work on Tegray? It’s the truth. Also I never made any negative comments about Romeo for the record. But I guess I’m a tough guy over here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purdue11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT