ADVERTISEMENT

Republican governor nominee saying the quiet part out loud.

What last minute changes were those? What states are we talking? PA's GOP-led Legislature passed no-excuse mail in ballots in 2019...

"Act 77, passed by legislators and signed by Gov. Tom Wolf in late 2019, allowed mail-in voting without requiring a specific excuse, among other measures, ahead of the COVID-19 pandemic and the 2020 general election. The law also eliminated straight-party voting."

The last sentence is why the GOP voted in favor...

The main reason even Trump appointed courts refused to even entertain Trump's whining after the election is because from 2019 when the GOP Legislature approved it and sent it to Wolfe to sign until AFTER the Nov 2020 election (which trump lost) no members of the PA GOP challenged the law...

Fact # 1 to refute your ridiculous claim...

Fact # 2 is Michigan. In 2018 Mich voters by a 66.8 to 33.2% margin Approved universal absentee ballots. They also approved SAME DAY REGISTRATION. Proposal 3 approved by a LANDSLIDE...

So what FACTS do you have to substantiate your claim that "last minute rule changes" messed with the election process? MI and PA by themselves were enough to give Biden the win, and btw BOTH states had GOP controlled Legislatures when those rules were adopted...

It's all well and good to be a Trumper. But if you rely on a LIAR like Trump to provide facts and then echo that argument you're going to look silly 100% of the time. HE LIES, and beyond that he's an IDIOT...

I voted in IN, and IN did change the rules to allow no-excuse absentee voting. GOP Governor and GOP Legislature and basically the same rules in effect as Michigan. But Trump chose to complain about states like MI and PA. I didn't hear a single Trump whine about IN, or UTAH, which has 100% mail in ballots, for that matter. Gee I wonder why that is?

For a group that likes to accuse everyone else of preferring "feelings over facts", Trumpers are extremely reticent when it comes to ever providing actual FACTS...

I've basically provided you with the outline of why Trump's legal challenges failed at an unprecedented rate...His claims were BOGUS...
Yet you conveniently left out the part that the legislature didn’t pass and that was the Democratic SOS informing election boards they could not conduct signature analysis for verification of ballots. Which of course is the first line of defense against stolen ballots and granny harvesting. We are not talking about ID requirements we are talking about something everyone has - a signature. Anybody concerned that this last minute end run around the legislature is how democracy dies?

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...rules-will-no-longer-match-voters-signatures/

Reactions: BoilerMadness
As an award winning up and coming new Canadian author Paul specializes in writing LGBT adventure/romance adult erotica novels.

This guy writes books about ****ing robots.

Ladies and gentlemen @BuilderBob6 brings you this guy.

Is he part of the Lincoln Project too? Tic

Yeah, the election deniers show their true colors. What Mastriano is saying he can do is ok.......because the last election was stolen or the Dems cheated. Anything but trump lost the freakin election.

The states that changed their rules did so legally, whether by state officials or the legislatures. Only after trump lost did most come forward with the complaints. Then the courts ruled. But that doesn't stop you guys, law and order and all that.
Actually no. The PA SOS was found to act outside her congressional authority by extending the deadline for ballots. How somebody in this position with a zillion lawyers even attempts this is amazing.

https://static.foxbusiness.com/foxbusiness.com/content/uploads/2020/11/602-MD-2020-Order-Nov.-12.pdf

Yet you conveniently left out the part that the legislature didn’t pass and that was the Democratic SOS informing election boards they could not conduct signature analysis for verification of ballots. Which of course is the first line of defense against stolen ballots and granny harvesting. We are not talking about ID requirements we are talking about something everyone has - a signature. Anybody concerned that this last minute end run around the legislature is how democracy dies?

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...rules-will-no-longer-match-voters-signatures/
You didn’t bother reading the article, did you?

Leave Elon out of this. He is my new favorite reformed Liberal. Seriously I equate Elon to Bill Maher. They’re both for free speech and haven’t left the Dem party. The Dem party left them along many Americans
Nah. Came out today that he enjoys sexually harassing people. It all adds up as to why you suddenly like him.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Thanks for labeling me Bob. Likewise, that makes you a Biden Liberal…crazy left and all that the Democrat party has become.

policy driven social agenda
Incompetent energy plan
circus clown economic plan
incapable of prosecuting crime
the party of free college
the party of free homeless housing
Soon to be the party of free housing for everyone
the party of free basic income
the party of a bankrupt US
alienated members of your own party.

welcome to the 2 year party of Biden…tick tock.

The party is over for everyone in your party.
YOU ARE A DEAD PARTY WALKING…just like Brandon.
Blah blah blah. Half your claims about Biden have merit,half are just more lies......and some could be said about your party. Policy driven social agenda doesn't apply to pubs lol? Call me whatever makes you feel better about where your party is at. You are what you are. All your attempts to distance yourself from trump while supporting his policies is a tightrope that you fall off regularly.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
So the quote isn't true? Are you for real? The messenger actually means what about the point being made? Tool.

Did you read the twink robot book where he ****s people?

And, yes. I won't listen to a word he says.

As an award winning up and coming new Canadian author Paul specializes in writing LGBT adventure/romance adult erotica novels.

This guy writes books about ****ing robots.

Ladies and gentlemen @BuilderBob6 brings you this guy.

How transparent can you be? Attack the source and ignore the QUOTE from Mastriano. You are so programmed. This is what being media obsessed does to your brain. The words mean nothing, just look at the source.

Did this guy make up the quote?

• Haha
Blah blah blah. Half your claims about Biden have merit,half are just more lies......and some could be said about your party. Policy driven social agenda doesn't apply to pubs lol? Call me whatever makes you feel better about where your party is at. You are what you are. All your attempts to distance yourself from trump while supporting his policies is a tightrope that you fall off regularly.
At least we know Russia Russia Russia you were promoting weren’t lies. Tic

How transparent can you be? Attack the source and ignore the QUOTE from Mastriano. You are so programmed. This is what being media obsessed does to your brain. The words mean nothing, just look at the source.

I’m happy to hear you now will recognize Breitbart, Fox, New York Post when their stories are accurate

Deflect. It’s all they know how to do when cornered.

If they give direct quotes from anybody, I don't question them.

You understand the difference between quotes and opinions right?
Sure do. So you acknowledge Russia Russia Russia was a hoax and and recognize the accuracy of the Hunter laptop scandal? These news sources were the first to report these but were categorized as conspiracy nuts

Blah, blah, blah….Your attempts to distance yourself from the worst President of the past 125 yrs is falling on deaf ears.

You are AOC, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer all rolled into one.

you dream of being their disciple, carry forth their message and use the same disinformation tactics that Hillary and Brandon have made famous.

Cloth masks for everyone, so speakth the Great Robert McBuilder. We must follow the “Science”.

Don’t forget your makeup, red hair, big shoes, and big red nose…you should wear the same outfit as your fearless leader…🤡

I guess the only question left is

which mask should you wear?

Feb 2021 Masks until 2022

April 2021. masks still needed despite being vaccinated

May 2021. No masks needed

July 2021 COVID defeated

Sept 2021

Jan 2022. Hey, let’s supply N95 masks..yeah that would be smart. It only took a year!!!! Trump got a vaccine launched quicker.

May 2022…Hey no masks again…until June!!!!

Last edited:
It doesn’t but whatever you need to do to push your nonsense I suppose….
Her guidance said specifically you can't reject a ballot based upon signature only. It's a very narrow read of the PEC and begs one to ask how is an election judge who is charged with ensuring the integrity of the vote and prevent fraud supposed to do that if they are prohibited from reviewing signatures. The same way the 3 election judges at my Chicago polling station (of all places) do when I request my ballot.

It's a good thing nobody in the Philly area is forging signatures on absentee ballots. Oh wait...
https://www.fox29.com/news/man-char...g-out-absentee-ballot-for-deceased-individual

"He then provided detectives with an audio recorded statement in which he stated that he routinely picks-up "girls" in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia and brings them back to his residence for the purpose of obtaining absentee ballot signatures from them, the DA said."

Blah, blah, blah….Your attempts to distance yourself from the worst President of the past 125 yrs is falling on deaf ears.

You are AOC, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer all rolled into one.

you dream of being their disciple, carry forth their message and use the same disinformation tactics that Hillary and Brandon have made famous.

Cloth masks for everyone, so speakth the Great Robert McBuilder. We must follow the “Science”.

Don’t forget your makeup, red hair, big shoes, and big red nose…you should wear the same outfit as your fearless leader…🤡

I guess the only question left is

which mask should you wear?

Feb 2021 Masks until 2022

April 2021. masks still needed despite being vaccinated

May 2021. No masks needed

July 2021 COVID defeated

Sept 2021

Jan 2022. Hey, let’s supply N95 masks..yeah that would be smart. It only took a year!!!! Trump got a vaccine launched quicker.

May 2022…Hey no masks again…until June!!!!
You mean the guy who didn't blame trump for Covid, gave him credit for the vaccine, is against paying off student loans, didn't think we should get out of Afghanistan, is against protests at the homes of justices, against abolishing ICE, against free college, owns many guns, and believed in a strong military is a combination of all those Dems. Wow.

Now you're just throwing out sh!t to see what sticks.

• Haha
You mean the guy who didn't blame trump for Covid, gave him credit for the vaccine, is against paying off student loans, didn't think we should get out of Afghanistan, is against protests at the homes of justices, against abolishing ICE, against free college, owns many guns, and believed in a strong military is a combination of all those Dems. Wow.

Did you? Stick I mean?

What sticks is who you voted for. Just like you stuck all of Trumps policies to me. 😉

Her guidance said specifically you can't reject a ballot based upon signature only. It's a very narrow read of the PEC and begs one to ask how is an election judge who is charged with ensuring the integrity of the vote and prevent fraud supposed to do that if they are prohibited from reviewing signatures. The same way the 3 election judges at my Chicago polling station (of all places) do when I request my ballot.

It's a good thing nobody in the Philly area is forging signatures on absentee ballots. Oh wait...
https://www.fox29.com/news/man-char...g-out-absentee-ballot-for-deceased-individual

"He then provided detectives with an audio recorded statement in which he stated that he routinely picks-up "girls" in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia and brings them back to his residence for the purpose of obtaining absentee ballot signatures from them, the DA said."
I can provide multiple links of fraud by Republicans. Maybe start there and clean your own mess up first?

• Haha

Biden certainly did blame Trump: https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...it-is-what-it-is-because-you-are-who-you-are/

I have only been here a short time but you are the single most unhinged liberal I have come across in a while.

Just a matter of time before this name gets the boot too. I’m sure cray will help you with yet another name.
Ah the old "I have no foundation to stand on, so I'll accuse you of being another poster" schtick.

Something a very weak willed/minded person does. As I said, I will pray for you.

One might interpret it that way. That's fair.

But you did not answer the question.....
Why is the left against ID and for ballot harvesting if you say they want fair elections?
There are plenty of "blue" states that have voter ID and it works fine. Not all "red" states have photo ID, and again no problems. Voter ID has only been around since about 2008 (IN actually wrote he first law), and considering we had 250+ yrs of elections without it, it basically falls into the category of a solution in search of a problem...

The problem is as the GOP slips more and more into minority party status, they have to emphasize their voter turnout and hope to minimize the opposition. Now you'll likely take issue with this. but exactly why do states like TX,GA, AZ etc... want to "tighten" identification restrictions? All states have Dems and Pubs and people of various ethnicities and races. So exactly why do GOP Legislators in certain states feel the need to protect "voter integrity" but insist on doing it in a way that (unintentionally or not) tends to disenfranchise people who are likely to vote against them...

Let's look at a state like CO, for example. They require photo ID, and they also basically vote exclusively by mail. They are also either # 1 or 2 in terms of total voter participation, relative to the number of eligible voters. (MN is the other state in the Top 2.) Now it tends to be a "blue" state, but they also elected Boebert, so plenty of right leaning people live there as well...

Now nobody in CO complains because they require photo id. The list of acceptable ids seems pretty straight forward...

"The following documents are acceptable forms of identification:

• A valid Colorado driver’s license or valid identification card issued by the Colorado Department of Revenue. (Note: documents issued to not lawfully present and temporarily lawfully present individuals under Part 5 of Article 2 of Title 42, C.R.S. are not acceptable forms of identification.)
  • A valid U.S. passport.
  • A valid employee identification card with a photograph of the eligible elector issued by any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. government or of Colorado, or by any county, municipality, board, authority, or other political subdivision of Colorado.
  • A valid pilot’s license issued by the federal aviation administration or other authorized agency of the U.S.
  • A valid U.S. military identification card with a photograph of the eligible elector.
  • A copy of a current (within the last 60 days) utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows the name and address of the elector.
  • A Certificate of Degree of Indian or Alaskan Native Blood.
  • A valid Medicare or Medicaid card issued by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
  • A certified copy of a U.S. birth certificate for the elector.
  • Certified documentation of naturalization.
  • A valid student identification card with a photograph of the eligible elector issued by an institute of higher education in Colorado, as defined in section 23-3.1-102(5), C.R.S..
  • A valid veteran identification card issued by the U.S. department of veterans affairs veterans health administration with a photograph of the eligible elector.
  • A valid identification card issued by a federally recognized tribal government certifying tribal membership.
Any form of identification listed above that shows your address must show a Colorado address to qualify as an acceptable form of identification."

So if this is acceptable to both Dems and Pubs in CO, then the question becomes what do GOP Legislators in GA,or TX insist on doing differently and why? If both Dems and Pubs in CO are fine with the list of acceptable IDs in CO, then why do GOP Legislators in more contested battleground states who basically rule via gerrymander in the first place feel the need to restrict the types of ID THEY find acceptable. It's not the idea of photo ID that Dems in those states find objectionable, but rather the specific restrictions that Legislators in those states feel the need to apply.

GA just had the most successful election in their history in terms of the % of the population that participated, and the GOP's response to more participation was to find reasons to limit "certain people" from voting? It might be one thing if the Legislators in these states were actually elected in a statewide referendum type vote, but that's not what happens.

The majority of votes cast for statewide office (POTUS, Senators) in GA all went to Democrats, but strangely enough it was only members of the minority party (in terms of vote cast) who decided "integrity" was an issue and the majority had to be limited by the minority. So exactly how were the interests of the people who constituted the MAJORITY of votes cast in 2020, represented by the actions of the GA Legislature?

So why does the GA (or TX) GOP Legislatures find the same type of voter ID used in CO unacceptable in their state? The cynical answer is unfortunately the honest one as well. CO is one of the two most electorally involved states in the nation, and both parties manage to co-exist.

But GA just came off one of their most successful elections in terms of voter participation in history, and the GOP lost. They know that despite the reputed American democratic ideal of 1 person/1 vote, that as a minority party the more people voting the more difficult and untenable their position becomes .So their only option is to limit the vote, and this type of legislation provides them the legal means to do so...

Ah the old "I have no foundation to stand on, so I'll accuse you of being another poster" schtick.

Something a very weak willed/minded person does. As I said, I will pray for you.
Keep your prayers short since your time under this particular user name won’t last long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT