ADVERTISEMENT

Reparations!

Poor reading, low test scores, etc. have nothing to do with dems, repubs, unions, or whatever at all.

Here are 3 ways Dem policies are hurting reading & education ....

1. You say the kids in Center TWP projects had PTSD from the violence they witness from childhood. Yet you don't understand the Dem Housing subsidies put them there in the projects in the first place, where it's the highest.

2. Dem unions are blocking school choice which would improve educational choices for families.

3. Weak Dem prosecutor and weak bail policies are raising crime in Indy. Murders and crime are up in Indy. This is part of the PTSD you are talking about in kids.

Those 3 things, all Dem linked.... and yet somehow you say Dems have no effect whatsoever at all on education. Connect the dots man! Geez!

But, you have to go back to the root of the problem:
Why is their such a higher degree of violence in inner city? Because of the gang and drug trade.
Why is the gang/drug trade prevalent in the inner city? Because a lot of these young men lack direction/discipline.
Why do these young men lack direction/discipline? Because they don't have a father in the home teaching them right/wrong.
Why don't they have a father in the home.....

You see where this is going? You have to get to where the problem starts, not try to intervene after it's too late, which seems to be most Dem solutions.
We keep going around in circles. What you just listed is what I've been saying all along. You know that. I did not mention anything about intervening Boiler Buck, who at all costs is a conservative/republican is the one mentioning programs to improve reading scores. He means well I guess. Again, you just blamed the Dems. Ne'er one of y'all are mentioning any logical republican solution. And I put an emphasis logical. I always said that the solution is that they have to help themselves.

How can the father teach the young men right/wrong when they don't know right/wrong themselves? I said something similar in my earlier post about the mothers.

Again, the poorest states in the US are red states. What are the repubs going to do about that?

We keep going around in circles. What you just listed is what I've been saying all along. You know that. I did not mention anything about intervening Boiler Buck, who at all costs is a conservative/republican is the one mentioning programs to improve reading scores. He means well I guess. Again, you just blamed the Dems. Ne'er one of y'all are mentioning any logical republican solution. And I put an emphasis logical. I always said that the solution is that they have to help themselves.

How can the father teach the young men right/wrong when they don't know right/wrong themselves? I said something similar in my earlier post about the mothers.

Again, the poorest states in the US are red states. What are the repubs going to do about that?
You need to worry about the democrat run cities where your brothers are running wild. Fix it before crying racism on everything

You need to worry about the democrat run cities where your brothers are running wild. Fix it before crying racism on everything
You tell me where in my statement did I mention anything about race? You make a statement “where your brothers are running wild” and wonder why I cry racism. This forum is unbelievable.

Plenty of poor Whites, Latinos, etc in the projects too.....at least when I worked there. Granted majority was black, but poor and/or criminal go beyond race. Still, yes Black on Black crime seemed abundant back then & still is now. So you are correct there.

You tell me where in my statement did I mention anything about race? You make a statement “where your brothers are running wild” and wonder why I cry racism. This forum is unbelievable.
Because that is all you post about whether you use the word racism or not you post constantly about it in every thread you are in.

The problem isn't absent fathers. Anybody can be a sperm donor and get the title of "father". And if you have "fathers" out there just making babies with anyone willing to open their legs, then you still end of with kids who are "fatherless".
I think what the black community needs to get back to is the focus on marriage and 2 parents raising children.
As you probably know, I've steadfastly maintained that, IMO, this is the cause of most of the problems experienced in poor black communities.

I think what the black community needs to get back to is the focus on marriage and 2 parents raising children.
As you probably know, I've steadfastly maintained that, IMO, this is the cause of most of the problems experienced in poor black communities.

Single parent families are the cause of problems & poverty regardless of race.

One thing for sure.....Dem Govt is the most worthless father there is. Shows up only @ election time and disappears to cater to Wall Street, military complex, the woke, teachers unions and the Green scammers. Yet the poor fall for it every election.

Single parent families are the cause of problems & poverty regardless of race.

One thing for sure.....Dem Govt is the most worthless father there is. Shows up only @ election time and disappears to cater to Wall Street, military complex, the woke, teachers unions and the Green scammers. Yet the poor fall for it every election.
That's true, but over 70% of black babies are born to single mothers. That's a massive problem that the black community seems unwilling to tackle with any fervor .

Reactions: Boiler Buck
That's true, but over 70% of black babies are born to single mothers. That's a massive problem that the black community seems unwilling to tackle with any fervor .

Yes. The Dems....

Keeps many corraled in projects via housing subsidies.

Keeps their youth around the drugs & crime in these projects.

Dem unions fail their children in schools adjacent to these projects.

Dem handouts pass out just enough help to keep them poor, but never move to middle class because of failing schools.

Weak Dem prosecutor and weak bail policies are raising crime in Indy. Murders and crime are up in Indy. This is part of the PTSD bni refers to in kids.

Dem unions block school choice which would improve educational choices for families.

Have abortion providers close by so the Dems can cash in off their dead aborted babies via campaign kickbacks from PP.

The above is why I switched from being a Dem years ago. Took one summer in the projects & inner city schools to see how my Dem party was abusing the poor for power. We were a generational Dem family. None of us left vote Dem anymore.

So I saw it right away, yet BNI says the Dems are great.....he can't wait to vote D again. Lots like him. Why the Dems scream racism to fool these Suckers.

I know neither party is great. And most politicians in all parties are their for themselves, not the people. Why more are independents than any other party. But at least the Rs @ try to lower your taxes & cost of living. An both the independents & Rs offer a whole lot less evil in the slavery above that is hurting communities, and not helping them.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT