ADVERTISEMENT

Really bad O line

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
I thought the experienced, returning Oline was supposed to be a strength of this team. They're really, really bad. Our tackles can't pass protect, especially Heidlen. He's a swinging gate of Dends out there.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
I thought the experienced, returning Oline was supposed to be a strength of this team. They're really, really bad. Our tackles can't pass protect, especially Heidlen. He's a swinging gate of Dends out there.
Unfortunately I agree. There was one play yesterday where during the game I lost it because we had a successful screen set up on the outside with #70 out in front and I yelled at him "block the pursuing defender, Dumb A__" while he proceeded to look downfield and not block anyone while the single pursuer took a good angle and held the gain to a measly two yards. Fans around me got a laugh out of my involvement anyway and some wanted to hire me on the spot.

Unfortunately I agree. There was one play yesterday where during the game I lost it because we had a successful screen set up on the outside with #70 out in front and I yelled at him "block the pursuing defender, Dumb A__" while he proceeded to look downfield and not block anyone while the single pursuer took a good angle and held the gain to a measly two yards. Fans around me got a laugh out of my involvement anyway and some wanted to hire me on the spot.
Good one Bigohh! At least I am getting a lot of good chuckles today...........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT