ADVERTISEMENT

Raphael Davis

I saw that get up yesterday. I had to do a double and triple take. Figured it would come up on here.
To each his own, I guess, but does no one at the studio have a say in what the on air talent wears?

season 13 GIF

I'm 58 with no fashion sense.....I noticed the pants but they didn't bother me at all. I just wish I was young enough and cool enough to pull it off!!
I'm not sure that he pulled it off lol but he can wear it better than a lot could have.

I feel Rapheal has been great this year. He knows his stats. I can understand him just fine.
herrli is the racist from the General Discussion board making an appearance on the board that he knows nothing about.

These guys don't dress themselves, you all know they go thru wardrobe for these shows... right?

These guys don't dress themselves, you all know they go thru wardrobe for these shows... right?
What do you mean don't dress themselves. Either way they select what to put on. Whether at home, or at the studio. Rapheal CHOSE to wear a pair of pants with the pant leg cuffs coming up half way up his shin with socks that would make a kaleidoscope jealous.

What do you mean don't dress themselves. Either way they select what to put on. Whether at home, or at the studio. Rapheal CHOSE to wear a pair of pants with the pant leg cuffs coming up half way up his shin with socks that would make a kaleidoscope jealous.

Yes, they physically put the clothes on.

herrli is the racist from the General Discussion board making an appearance on the board that he knows nothing about.
Yeah, I can tell herrli is a weirdo based on his posting history. He seems to have issues stringing together a cohesive sentence.

Yeah, I can tell herrli is a weirdo based on his posting history. He seems to have issues stringing together a cohesive sentence.
You would appear to have difficulty stringing a cohesive brainwave together.

So lets see what you are accusing me of vs my comment I can barely understand what Davis is trying to say? I don't watch Jeff Bridges movies either because you can't tell what he is saying anymore. It isnt that tough of a job to have commentators that you have to work to hear what they are saying I don't care if it's an ex Purdue player or not.

So lets see what you are accusing me of vs my comment I can barely understand what Davis is trying to say? I don't watch Jeff Bridges movies either because you can't tell what he is saying anymore. It isnt that tough of a job to have commentators that you have to work to hear what they are saying I don't care if it's an ex Purdue player or not.
I think you have a hearing problem. He speaks just fine and thats coming from someone that can't hear worth a darn.

Reactions: BNIBoiler

Dude, you need to get your hearing checked out. I understand Davis and Jeff Bridges quite well. Davis’ voice tone may not be desirable for TV in game commentating. But good enough for in studio analysis. Either way I understand everything that he says.

Dude, you need to get your hearing checked out. I understand Davis and Jeff Bridges quite well. Davis’ voice tone may not be desirable for TV in game commentating. But good enough for in studio analysis. Either way I understand everything that he says.
I really like him in-studio. He was not always this good. I hope he grows into the other roles.

I really like him in-studio. He was not always this good. I hope he grows into the other roles.
I don’t think he’s all that good. Met him at LaPorte last year watching the prep school games. He seems to be a nice guy, but this TV gig is definitely a struggle for him.

I don’t think he’s all that good. Met him at LaPorte last year watching the prep school games. He seems to be a nice guy, but this TV gig is definitely a struggle for him.
I think he does well in the studio. Where I think he struggles and looks uncomfortable is doing the on the court interviews with coaches. One time during an interview with Painter, he just ended it abruptly without saying thank you for your time or whatever the they usually say.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
I think he does well in the studio. Where I think he struggles and looks uncomfortable is doing the on the court interviews with coaches. One time during an interview with Painter, he just ended it abruptly without saying thank you for your time or whatever the they usually say.
My thoughts, too. And that interview with Painter is stuck in my head. It was awkward. I wonder if it had been easier if it wasn't his coach. I hope it broke the ice for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT