ADVERTISEMENT

Quite the interesting piece on Biden/Ukraine

Oh, I didn't. Willie Brown's girlfriend is definitely nipping at Hirono and Murphy's heels.

Should we keep going?

3) Harris
4) Blumenthal (the character from Dick Tracy)
I had never even heard of Hirono until this week, but that woman is a witch.

Not surprised he was not sure.

Must be embarrassing to be the "junior" senator from a state in which the "senior" senator lied about serving in Vietnam.
He was just trying to help out the screechers, apparently a lot of them didn't realize what was in the Constitution.

I thought we were just ranking moronic senators ... it’s a long list with plenty of Ds and Rs in there.

Again ... we need term limits.
Gaetz isn't a senator either.

For sure. I don't think Mike Braun (R), John Kennedy (R) or the slimy Richard Burr (R) would take many out in an intellectual showdown.

Oh yeah, he’s a rep not a senator .. my bad.

Kennedy would be a blast to go to an LSU game with (i would think).
Absolutely agree with Kennedy. I personally like his folksy nature and he seems like a pretty harmless guy but I've never been wowed by any opinion he's really ever had on anything.

He was just trying to help out the screechers, apparently a lot of them didn't realize what was in the Constitution.
Apparently the Twit and Facebook execs don't realize it either, but let's hope they get a chance to learn.

Btw, odd the Biden campaign didn’t respond to the Post’s repeated pre-publication requests for comment. Could it be the requests came later than 10a each day, making them post-lid?

• Haha
Reactions: atlboiler2156
Add Durbin since he continually thinks IL gun violence is Indiana's fault. Hirono and whitehouse definitely on top
Good call on little Dicky Durbin.

Well, we've established a top 5 and the opinions on the order are all different. Rank em!

- Sheldon "the rockstar" Whitehouse
- Little Dicky Durbin
- Mazie "oh no" Hirono
- Richard (starred in Dick Tracy) Blumenthal
- Kamala "Heels Up" Harris

Reactions: SKYDOG and vinsar
Only in your blue blindness. I don’t know if it is true or not, but it is definitely worth looking into. Also everyone should be concerned with Twitter and Facebook censoring this but allow Trump taxes and Russia run rampant.
Even if the story is total bullshit, the response to it from Twitter has been truly eye opening.

That’s undeniable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT