ADVERTISEMENT

Quite the interesting piece on Biden/Ukraine

Well within the allotted time frame and more than Obama ever gave them.
Joe and Obama must have been waiting on a better deal for Hunter.
Why is the right si obsessed with Obama? That is all I've been hearing and seeing is getting rid of all of Obama's accomplishments. Also bragging on how more so and so is than Obama did whether it is true or not.

Why is the right si obsessed with Obama? That is all I've been hearing and seeing is getting rid of all of Obama's accomplishments. Also bragging on how more so and so is than Obama did whether it is true or not.
Biden’s entire campaign is based on getting rid of Trump’s accomplishments. Hypocritical much?

Reactions: Indy_Rider
And lying is definitely a strong suit on the left. Where’s your moral compass?
Biden’s entire campaign is based on getting rid of Trump’s accomplishments. Hypocritical much?
What accomplishment? First of all President Slick is riding on the coat tails of the good Obama economy he inherited and now jacked it all up. Looks like it takes a democratic president to fix what the Republican president's mess. Clinton had to fix George H. W. Bush's mess. Obama had to miraculously fix George W. Bush's mess. Obama put Biden in charge of that. Now Biden has to fix President Slick's mess.

What accomplishment? First of all President Slick is riding on the coat tails of the good Obama economy he inherited and now jacked it all up. Looks like it takes a democratic president to fix what the Republican president's mess. Clinton had to fix George H. W. Bush's mess. Obama had to miraculously fix George W. Bush's mess. Obama put Biden in charge of that. Now Biden has to fix President Slick's mess.
Everything Trump passed that were widely favored like the tax cuts FOR ALL.

Biden spent 19 trillion dollars in order to achieve the slowest economic recovery in US history.

It’s laughable for anyone to think Covid is “Trump’s Mess”. This is a worldwide mess caused by the Chinese that we are doing a fine job handling. We are doing the best economically while keeping a very low Covid Death Rate. Your real anger should be with the Chinese, but you libs LOVE the Chinese.

Hasn’t that been essentially the cornerstone of Trumps four years in office? Dismantling anything Obama did?
Yes. It’s the cornerstone of every Presidency when the party switches. Turns out Republicans and Democrats have very differing views, and will make everything how they want it when they have power. BNI was trying to say it was only a Trump thing which is completely false.

Everything Trump passed that were widely favored like the tax cuts FOR ALL.

Biden spent 19 trillion dollars in order to achieve the slowest economic recovery in US history.

It’s laughable for anyone to think Covid is “Trump’s Mess”. This is a worldwide mess caused by the Chinese that we are doing a fine job handling. We are doing the best economically while keeping a very low Covid Death Rate. Your real anger should be with the Chinese, but you libs LOVE the Chinese.
Libs love the Chinese because they love totalitarianism and the iron fist. It's funny that libs kick and scream about Trump being a "dictator!!!" when that's how they want to be ruled over. Complete conformity is the goal of the Democrat party and has been for a while.

Critical thinking is not a strong suit on the right.

And that is exactly what you do not have. You are so narrowed minded that you think you know everything, but unfortunately you are so in love with being a Democrat, it has corrupted your thinking. That is the problem with far left and far right...they are brainwashed. Just because I support Trump doesn't mean I am a racist, a far right person...and many other things you have named Trump supporters. I can be critical of the right. as I have stated before I am center and lean right and have voted Democrat before. You should try taking your blue glasses off to see the rest of the world. People can vote in a different way and actually be a good person. Not sure you see the world that way based on your posts.

Last edited:
And that is exactly what you do not have. You are so narrowed minded that you think you know everything, but unfortunately you are so in love with being a Democrat, it has corrupted your thinking. That is the problem with far left and far right...they are brainwashed. Just because I support Trump doesn't mean I am a racist, a far right person...and many other things you have named Trump supporters. I can be critical of the right. as I have stated before I am center and lean right and have voted Democrat before. You should try taking your blue glasses off to see the rest of the world. People can vote in a different way and actually be a good person. Not sure you see the world that the way based on your posts.
Well said!

Really interesting read.
It's interesting why an unidentified person dropped off a laptop at a repair shop and never picked it up.
It's interesting why the shop owner doesn't know who the owner of the laptop was but thinks it was Hunter Biden because there was a Beau Biden sticker on the laptop.
It's interesting that no contact information was provided to the shop.
It's interesting that the shop owner created a receipt for Hunter Biden with a phone number and email, even though he didn't know who the customer was.
It's interesting that the shop owner made a copy of the hard drive and gave it to Giuliani's lawyer.
It's interesting that the New York Post learned about this copy from Steve Bannon.
It's interesting that nothing supposedly on the laptop has attempted to be verified.

Lots of interesting stuff here. This certainly meets the lowest level of scrutiny required to be believed as absolute truth on the right.

Just like the Hilary email and cell phone mess: Are you upset that Biden used his position as VP to enrich his family, or are you upset that he got caught and is getting called out for lying about it?

I missed it, but if I were to guess, I would say BNI said it, but was referring to black conservatives because he knows what they are thinking.

BNI only believes black lives matter if they vote Democrat. Otherwise, they're Sambos, Gumbos, Uncle Tom's .

And that is exactly what you do not have. You are so narrowed minded that you think you know everything, but unfortunately you are so in love with being a Democrat, it has corrupted your thinking. That is the problem with far left and far right...they are brainwashed. Just because I support Trump doesn't mean I am a racist, a far right person...and many other things you have named Trump supporters. I can be critical of the right. as I have stated before I am center and lean right and have voted Democrat before. You should try taking your blue glasses off to see the rest of the world. People can vote in a different way and actually be a good person. Not sure you see the world that the way based on your posts.

Yeah I’m not buying this. You can’t support trump and not share many of qualities that you claim you don’t have. It would be different if you said you abhor him and how he behaves and would like the party to put forward a candidate that doesn’t shame us every day. But you don’t. He’s definitely not doing anything that truly bothers you.

It's depressing to know that you're going to vote. You're so blinded by your hate of Trump, your can't think clearly.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Really no difference between her and every single "journalist" around. They're all activists. Journalism is and has been dead for a while. Everything is biased.
Agree that most journos are biased based upon their personal position (and there are a lot more that lean left than right) ... however, Bannon is a level deeper as far as disinformation and is clearly involved in this one.

I’m guessing she was the only writer at an “independent“ newspaper (instead of having Breitbart or some other clearly rightwing source) to publish this. I think it’s relevant.

Agree that most journos are biased based upon their personal position (and there are a lot more that lean left than right) ... however, Bannon is a level deeper as far as disinformation and is clearly involved in this one.

I’m guessing she was the only writer at an “independent“ newspaper (instead of having Breitbart or some other clearly rightwing source) to publish this. I think it’s relevant.
Bannon has lost the benefit of the doubt when involved with anything, absolutely. And I'm not saying it's not relevant because it is. I just have a hard time really caring since they're all wildly biased and those emails are real. No bias included in that evidence and I don't think Team Biden even denied they were real but I could be wrong.

Twitter has already banned story number two from the Post this morning about Biden and China. There's no excuse for silencing journos from either side. None.

Yeah I’m not buying this. You can’t support trump and not share many of qualities that you claim you don’t have. It would be different if you said you abhor him and how he behaves and would like the party to put forward a candidate that doesn’t shame us every day. But you don’t. He’s definitely not doing anything that truly bothers you.

Don't expect you to and actually could careless if you do. I do not like at times how he handles certain things, but I support most of his policies. One thing he did, which most politicians do not do...is try to accomplish the things he campaigned on. Most politicians just tell you what you want to hear to gain your vote. I know it is hard to believe that people that support Trump can be a good person...But they can be..

BNI only believes black lives matter if they vote Democrat. Otherwise, they're Sambos, Gumbos, Uncle Tom's .
Again, you pegged me wrong, even though I prefer voting democrat, I don’t have a problem with blacks voting Republican particularly if they are true conservatives. I have a problem with blacks voting for a racist and white supremacist like President Slick. Watching the Harris/Pence debate was so refreshing. Too bad the Senate repubs did not have the testicular virility and removed Slick the presidency after the impeachment. Then Pence would have become president. Someone that is not crazy as cat sh*t.

Again, you pegged me wrong, even though I prefer voting democrat, I don’t have a problem with blacks voting Republican particularly if they are true conservatives. I have a problem with blacks voting for a racist and white supremacist like President Slick. Watching the Harris/Pence debate was so refreshing. Too bad the Senate repubs did not have the testicular virility and removed Slick the presidency after the impeachment. Then Pence would have become president. Someone that is not crazy as cat sh*t.
Why would they remove Trump from office when it was proven he did no wrong?

Do you have a problem with Tim Scott voting for Trump?

Don't expect you to and actually could careless if you do. I do not like at times how he handles certain things, but I support most of his policies. One thing he did, which most politicians do not do...is try to accomplish the things he campaigned on. Most politicians just tell you what you want to hear to gain your vote. I know it is hard to believe that people that support Trump can be a good person...But they can be..
So you could care less. Got it.

Why would they remove Trump from office when it was proven he did no wrong?

Do you have a problem with Tim Scott voting for Trump?
The House proved he did wrong when they impeached him.

As far as Tim Scott, like I said in the other threads, I don’t have too much of an issue with Tim Scott voting for Slick. Scott knows that he is a racist. He publicly said that Slick is not a racist but he says racist things. I caught his “eye wink”. That is good enough for me. Tim Scott is playing the game. A lot of the repubs are. Former Utah black senator, Nia Love, or Long did not play the game and lost re-election.

We obviously agree on NOTHING, but on this topic, I agree with you 10000000%. The next three weeks just needs to be DONE. Lol
Glad we all get along now.
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: atlboiler2156
The House proved he did wrong when they impeached him.

As far as Tim Scott, like I said in the other threads, I don’t have too much of an issue with Tim Scott voting for Slick. Scott knows that he is a racist. He publicly said that Slick is not a racist but he says racist things. I caught his “eye wink”. That is good enough for me. Tim Scott is playing the game. A lot of the repubs are. Former Utah black senator, Nia Love, or Long did not play the game and lost re-election.
The house did not prove anything. They voted along party lines. There was nothing wrong done, and certainly nothing deserving of impeachment. It isn't like he used the IRS or the FBI as a weapon against his political enemies....

You know nothing of Tim Scott's thoughts. You constantly think you speak for AAs, but you clearly don't know much about AAs thoughts outside of Gary, IN.

everyone should be concerned with Twitter and Facebook censoring this but allow Trump taxes and Russia run rampant.
Twitter has already banned story number two from the Post this morning about Biden and China. There's no excuse for silencing journos from either side. None.
if the consumer does not like a company/product/service,
they should refrain from using it, use a competitor, or create another competitor in the marketplace

Last edited:
The house did not prove anything. They voted along party lines. There was nothing wrong done, and certainly nothing deserving of impeachment. It isn't like he used the IRS or the FBI as a weapon against his political enemies....

You know nothing of Tim Scott's thoughts. You constantly think you speak for AAs, but you clearly don't know much about AAs thoughts outside of Gary, IN.
Don’t live in Gary and never will.

Not surprised he was not sure.

Must be embarrassing to be the "junior" senator from a state in which the "senior" senator lied about serving in Vietnam.
We need to rank the dumbest Democrat senators at some point but my top two would be...

1) Mazie Hirono (by a mile)
2) Chris Murphy

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Speaking of dumb Chris Murphy, a couple of my favorites from him...

The sales in question happened under the Obama administration.

And this is just hilariously dumb but very on brand for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT