ADVERTISEMENT

Quite the interesting piece on Biden/Ukraine

atlboiler2156

All-American
Dec 4, 2013
Since the Democrat Party Pravda press won't have a word to say about any of this, quite an interesting read.

I thought Joe said he didn't use his office to benefit a Ukrainian oligarch? Weird.

Interesting but given that Cunningham is still ahead of Tillis in N.C. in the polls after admitting to a sex scandal, will it move the needle against Biden?

Interesting chain of custody on the Laptop.

Someone (who they cant identify as Hunter), gives the laptop to a pc store in Delaware for repair. Never comes back for it.

PC store guy finds all of this stuff. Calls the FBI, but makes a copy of the hard drive to give to Giuliani (who tells Steve Bannon about it).

Giuliani gives it to the Post.

Sure ... nothing seems fishy about that.

Last edited:
Really interesting read.
It's interesting why an unidentified person dropped off a laptop at a repair shop and never picked it up.
It's interesting why the shop owner doesn't know who the owner of the laptop was but thinks it was Hunter Biden because there was a Beau Biden sticker on the laptop.
It's interesting that no contact information was provided to the shop.
It's interesting that the shop owner created a receipt for Hunter Biden with a phone number and email, even though he didn't know who the customer was.
It's interesting that the shop owner made a copy of the hard drive and gave it to Giuliani's lawyer.
It's interesting that the New York Post learned about this copy from Steve Bannon.
It's interesting that nothing supposedly on the laptop has attempted to be verified.

Lots of interesting stuff here. This certainly meets the lowest level of scrutiny required to be believed as absolute truth on the right.

Reactions: Bill4411
Really interesting read.
It's interesting why an unidentified person dropped off a laptop at a repair shop and never picked it up.
It's interesting why the shop owner doesn't know who the owner of the laptop was but thinks it was Hunter Biden because there was a Beau Biden sticker on the laptop.
It's interesting that no contact information was provided to the shop.
It's interesting that the shop owner created a receipt for Hunter Biden with a phone number and email, even though he didn't know who the customer was.
It's interesting that the shop owner made a copy of the hard drive and gave it to Giuliani's lawyer.
It's interesting that the New York Post learned about this copy from Steve Bannon.
It's interesting that nothing supposedly on the laptop has attempted to be verified.

Lots of interesting stuff here. This certainly meets the lowest level of scrutiny required to be believed as absolute truth on the right.
Great, thanks. Who on the right labeled it as "absolute truth"? Is this another left wing conspiracy theory by you?

What we all would find most interesting is who on the board said that black lives don't matter. Interesting that you've dodged the question a dozen times know after making that claim. Guess you've been proven to be a liar. It's cool, just own the fact that you're a liar and we can move on.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Great, thanks. Who on the right labeled it as "absolute truth"? Is this another left wing conspiracy theory by you?

What we all would find most interesting is who on the board said that black lives don't matter. Interesting that you've dodged the question a dozen times know after making that claim. Guess you've been proven to be a liar. It's cool, just own the fact that you're a liar and we can move on.
Well at least we agree that right wing media has no problem whatsoever spreading rumors and complete untruths like wildfire. If you sit and think hard enough, I think even you can figure out why the mainstream media doesn't fall in line with such garbage.

Reactions: Bill4411
Well at least we agree that right wing media has no problem whatsoever spreading rumors and complete untruths like wildfire. If you sit and think hard enough, I think even you can figure out why the mainstream media doesn't fall in line with such garbage.
Why do you keep dodging that question I’ve asked? Just say you were wrong and/or lying. It’s not difficult.

If you had a moral compass and sit and think hard enough, you’d know lying isn’t right.

Glad to see that we're finally taking a stand on disinformation. What in the world is the right wing going to do? That's all they have going for them.
Why don't you take a stand on your own disinformation and prove to us that somebody on the board said black lives don't matter? That's 100% disinformation from your own left winger mouth but you don't seem to want to address it. Odd.

They would just ignore it if it didn't include any truth. They're all sprinting to make sure voters don't see it. Pathetic but very Democrat.
Garbage going into a mind, leads to garbage going out. Playing the victim because people aren't falling in line to believe lies. How very conservative.

Garbage going into a mind, leads to garbage going out. Playing the victim because people aren't falling in line to believe lies. How very conservative.
Garbage and lies coming out of the mouth leads to avoiding any accountability for spewed lies when asked to back them up. Evading simple questions because you know you're lying. How very, very Democrat.

Reactions: BSIT
I'm still trying to figure out what the "bombshell" is here?

Even if the emails are real and that Joe met with one of Hunter's business associates, what exactly is the illegal activity on Joe's part? At best, you've caught Joe in a lie when he said that he didn't know much about Hunter's business (and even that is a stretch, I've met some of my son's school friends, but that doesn't mean that I know what they talk about in the lunch room every day).

I mean, I understand the allegation that Burisma paid Hunter millions to gain influence with Joe, but what are the official acts that Joe Biden did as vice-president that helped Burisma?

If this was a Quid Pro Quo, what was the Quo?

Don't we have records of every foreign policy decision, every tax grant, every memo and correspondence that Joe Biden and the Obama administration made in regards to the country of Ukraine? Wouldn't you think that the DOJ / FBI under Trump's watch would have been digging through those records to find the way in which Joe Biden repaid Burisma for all of the kindness they showed his son? It's been over a year and a half since Trump started trying to find some connection between Burisma and the Bidens. It's not like Joe can just make a call and suddenly the United States grants 50 million dollar contracts to Burisma and there is no record of it. The US government is not the most morally straight organization on the planet, but if there is money changing hands, you bet your sweet bippy that someone has a receipt.

If your argument is the "He got Shokin fired. That's how it helped Burisma" angle, that's not going to fly. Everybody wanted this guy fired (European union, Obama Administration, even some Republicans signed off on it). And regardless of Joe bragging about it, Shokin was not immediately fired because of Joe's threat. It was months later, by unanimous vote in the Ukraine parliament.

So somebody give me the "Quo". Till then, this is just crap being thrown at the wall to see if it riles up the base and gets 1 in 100 independents to change their vote without any evidence of a law being broken.

I'm still trying to figure out what the "bombshell" is here?

Even if the emails are real and that Joe met with one of Hunter's business associates, what exactly is the illegal activity on Joe's part? At best, you've caught Joe in a lie when he said that he didn't know much about Hunter's business (and even that is a stretch, I've met some of my son's school friends, but that doesn't mean that I know what they talk about in the lunch room every day).

I mean, I understand the allegation that Burisma paid Hunter millions to gain influence with Joe, but what are the official acts that Joe Biden did as vice-president that helped Burisma?

If this was a Quid Pro Quo, what was the Quo?

Don't we have records of every foreign policy decision, every tax grant, every memo and correspondence that Joe Biden and the Obama administration made in regards to the country of Ukraine? Wouldn't you think that the DOJ / FBI under Trump's watch would have been digging through those records to find the way in which Joe Biden repaid Burisma for all of the kindness they showed his son? It's been over a year and a half since Trump started trying to find some connection between Burisma and the Bidens. It's not like Joe can just make a call and suddenly the United States grants 50 million dollar contracts to Burisma and there is no record of it. The US government is not the most morally straight organization on the planet, but if there is money changing hands, you bet your sweet bippy that someone has a receipt.

If your argument is the "He got Shokin fired. That's how it helped Burisma" angle, that's not going to fly. Everybody wanted this guy fired (European union, Obama Administration, even some Republicans signed off on it). And regardless of Joe bragging about it, Shokin was not immediately fired because of Joe's threat. It was months later, by unanimous vote in the Ukraine parliament.

So somebody give me the "Quo". Till then, this is just crap being thrown at the wall to see if it riles up the base and gets 1 in 100 independents to change their vote without any evidence of a law being broken.
I'd still like to know the Quid, Quo or Pro for impeaching Trump?

I'd still like to know the Quid, Quo or Pro for impeaching Trump?
Short version:

Trump withheld money from Ukraine (Quid)
until the announced an investigation into a political rival (Quo).

That is not allowed per the Constitution. He did it. Everybody knows he did it.
The only question is, was it an offense worthy of removal from office.

Enough Senators said no.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: indy35
Military aid in exchange for an investigation into Biden. How in the world did you miss that?
Was the aid given, yes. Was an investigation completed, no.
So again I ask where is the QPQ here?

Hahaha remember when all of the easily excitable got excited about this one? It was blatant misinformation with zero first hand sources that was refuted by people willing to put their names on the record to say it wasn't true.

Was the aid given, yes. Was an investigation completed, no.
So again I ask where is the QPQ here?
Yes, the aid, that was promised to be given, was given....

.......hurriedly after months of delay (as ordered by the President) and coincidentally a few days after the whistleblower report was filed. It's almost like they knew they had been caught breaking the law. Weird, huh?

Again, the American public was polled. Even something like 60% of Republicans believe he did it. It was just a question of whether it was bad enough to be removed from office.

Reactions: kescwi and indy35
Yes, the aid, that was promised to be given, was given....

.......hurriedly after months of delay (as ordered by the President) and coincidentally a few days after the whistleblower report was filed. It's almost like they knew they had been caught breaking the law. Weird, huh?

Again, the American public was polled. Even something like 60% of Republicans believe he did it. It was just a question of whether it was bad enough to be removed from office.
Lol, they always want to skip over that messy little detail.

...and regardless of whether you agree with the whataboutism on the Trump Impeachment, I'm still waiting on my answer.

Where's the Quo for Biden?

Lol, and you just keep skipping over my simple question. Who on the board said black lives don’t matter?
I missed it, but if I were to guess, I would say BNI said it, but was referring to black conservatives because he knows what they are thinking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT