ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the board

DG Boiler

True Freshman
Sep 25, 2020
Is FreedomWins a real person or a random phrase generator? I'm actually starting to worry that it's a stalker robot that's going to track down and kill my family. I've stopped responding to it, because it's fairly clear I'm better off talking to a dead, decaying squirrel. At least the squirrel once had some use, unlike this deleterious "thing."

Is FreedomWins a real person or a random phrase generator? I'm actually starting to worry that it's a stalker robot that's going to track down and kill my family. I've stopped responding to it, because it's fairly clear I'm better off talking to a dead, decaying squirrel. At least the squirrel once had some use, unlike this deleterious "thing."
More needless fear mongering from our resident RWNJs. Did you just type random words and hope they'd form coherent sentences?

Is it the current account of the person who changes their name ever few weeks or is that somebody else? Hard to keep track.

That’s the one!

Are these self imposed name changes you think? Also, I thought the potato guy was a good suspect too. Weird if the same person runs 2 accounts to be an obnoxious troll. Even weirder to have 2 different people being indistinguishable obnoxious trolls.

Is it the current account of the person who changes their name ever few weeks or is that somebody else? Hard to keep track.
You joined the board in 2007 and just started posting? What other usernames have you had on here?

You joined the board in 2007 and just started posting? What other usernames have you had on here?

Joined for Brian’s reporting and don’t really have any desire to post about sports. Just recently started reading the free board.

And then you have a whole host of super nutjobs with fringe views and white nationalist tendencies. Crayfish bonefish red fish blue fish are among the worst offenders.

Crayfish is the third I would describe as a troll in here at the time being. Lots of people are aggressive and/or hostile but generally have some form of argument they are putting forth. I think only 3 are just purely trolls.

Crayfish is the third I would describe as a troll in here at the time being. Lots of people are aggressive and/or hostile but generally have some form of argument they are putting forth. I think only 3 are just purely trolls.
Riveting already pointed them out to you. Bob, puf, bs, indy35 and dgcrazywhiteliberal boiler are the board trolls.

Riveting already pointed them out to you. Bob, puf, bs, indy35 and dg crazy white liberal boiler are the board trolls.

Nope. Most are not even close. They are usually arguing some sort of issue rather than only making personal attacks

Nope. Most are not even close. They are usually arguing some sort of issue rather than only making personal attacks
I don't mind being called a "crazy white liberal," so the algorithm seems to have gotten something right. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. I'm going to go to the squirrel metaphors until I run out.

I don't mind being called a "crazy white liberal," so the algorithm seems to have gotten something right. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. I'm going to go to the squirrel metaphors until I run out.

I think you can go with squirrel metaphors for several more years at least. I believe in you.

Reactions: DG Boiler
You’ll gladly take any label as long as the mission stays the mission which is to at all turns, defend the Democrat party.

Haven’t defended the Democratic Party as of yet. Sometimes they deserve defending sometimes they don’t.
The trolls mentioned above wont like this post, thorn. They can’t post negative things about the party. That’s what their trollmasters demand of them. They’ll defend the party at all costs.

Reactions: SKYDOG
The trolls mentioned above wont like this post, thorn. They can’t post negative things about the party. That’s what their trollmasters demand of them. They’ll defend the party at all costs.

Cool. Still don’t see where I defended the Democratic Party

And then you have a whole host of super nutjobs with fringe views and white nationalist tendencies. Crayfish bonefish red fish blue fish are among the worst offenders.
Kkkrayfish, bonefish, red fish, blue fish. Quite possibly the worst Dr Suess book ever. Didn’t freedumb use to be a fish once? Like fish brain, or fish face, or fish lips?

Kkkrayfish, bonefish, red fish, blue fish. Quite possibly the worst Dr Suess book ever. Didn’t freedumb use to be a fish once? Like fish brain, or fish face, or fish lips?
It sure did! Fish ass maybe?

Jesus Christ, the bot has completely lost it. Did someone spill their coffee on it or something?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT