ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Big Ten network...

BoilermakerD

All-American
Apr 18, 2010
I live in the Silicon Valley ... I don’t have a tv; don’t want one. But I do like to watch Purdue football .. can I stream BTN games to my laptop or phone.. OR do any of you live in the Bay Area and know of a bar anywhere where they actually cater to Purdue fans (doubtful).

I live in the Silicon Valley ... I don’t have a tv; don’t want one. But I do like to watch Purdue football .. can I stream BTN games to my laptop or phone.. OR do any of you live in the Bay Area and know of a bar anywhere where they actually cater to Purdue fans (doubtful).
I'd check with the local Purdue Alumni Club there to see if they do watch parties.

Without a tv,you are surely smarter than the rest of us.If it werent for sports,old movies and The Andy Griffith Show,I wouldnt want a tv.

Reactions: rjmpu82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT