Wednesday
Virginia at Purdue
Notre Dame at Maryland
Nebraska at Georgia Tech
Ohio State at North Carolina
Wisconsin at NC State
Wake Forest at Penn State

Reactions: Boilermb
Jerome, Hunter and Guy stayed in the draft.

Clarke and Diatake are returning. They are getting a Hauser, but I'm not sure if they're getting the one who can play this year or not.

Jerome, Hunter and Guy stayed in the draft.

Clarke and Diatake are returning. They are getting a Hauser, but I'm not sure if they're getting the one who can play this year or not.

Yes, VA got the older Sam so he plays right away. MSU got the better one IMO with 2 to 3 years left.

Yes, VA got the older Sam so he plays right away. MSU got the better one IMO with 2 to 3 years left.
I don't believe either were grad transfers. Sam may be able to request a waiver in order to play, but at this point it looks like he will be sitting next year.

Reactions: TX4GB
Awesome! Virginia was the team I was hoping for. The folks picking matchups knew this would be a good draw for viewers than if Purdue and Virginia were matched up with anyone else.

I don't believe either were grad transfers. Sam may be able to request a waiver in order to play, but at this point it looks like he will be sitting next year.

You are correct I was mistaken. Sam has to sit out a year. Looks like they also lose Jack Salt to graduation and Marco Anthony to the transfer portal.

Reactions: BoilerIron
You are correct I was mistaken. Sam has to sit out a year. Looks like they also lose Jack Salt to graduation and Marco Anthony to the transfer portal.

Without Salt, more likely that the Boilers can pepper the Cavaliers inside with Haarms and Williams.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Roeder and TX4GB
I like the matchup. They recognize the great game from this past tournament and want a chance to reflect on it more. Very cool

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT