ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Wisconsin: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

I feel like we’ve had butter fingers on a lot of rebounds and were fortunate that Wisconsin hasn’t been finishing. We look kinda lost on both ends right now

I mean we cant even fuvking get shots up if it isnt chucking it into edey who then turns it over or misses fts

This team will be extremely lucky to make it to the 2nd weekend

LOOK AT THIS SHIT WE CANT EVEN KEEP THE BALL FOR 10 SECONDS

THIS IS THE SAME TEAM AS LAST YEARS 1ST ROUND EXIT

playing like crap without smith and edey. come on coach. call a to and get your players back in

you guys can call me WHATEVER you want but no one wants this team to make a deep run MORE THAN ME.

But this team is losing either vs the 16 seed or the 8/9 seed in game 2.

This is the exact same team as all others and it is a painters M.O. all over it

I see why Colvin has seen limited minutes in this game. He can light it up but can also be a liability. Seems like his head isn’t completely in the game at times. Maybe it’s a freshman thing.

Reactions: Gesysp
Pretty sloppy right now. We're lucky Wisconsin isn't playing much better or we'd be down a lot more.

IF Painter wants to win this, ride your starters rest of the way, they've had plenty of rest. IF he's just giving others some run in a close game, I'm also fine with that too.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT WE CANT EVEN KEEP THE BALL FOR 10 SECONDS

THIS IS THE SAME TEAM AS LAST YEARS 1ST ROUND EXIT
I’m not happy with the performance either but you know we scored 58 points against close to the worst team in basketball last year right? A loss here in a game that means little? Let’s not go nuts

I’m not happy with the performance either but you know we scored 58 points against close to the worst team in basketball last year right? A loss here in a game that means little? Let’s not go nuts
What are you saying? That we were equally able to be upset last year? Not understanding.

My point is come tournament time we ALWAYS tighten up and start playing this super scared and conservative half court style that gets shut down come tournament time with more physicality allowed and more pressure.

We start passing up 3s, missing open 3s, missing fts, turning it over, forcing NO TURNOVERS, and not playing with pace

This is all the same issues as before even if we are technically a better team we have ALL the same weaknesses that are esp taken advantage of come tournament time when guards take over.

We have ZERO shot creating guards

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT