ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Ohio State: Predictions & Game Thread

I will never complain about any CE turnovers again if he just agrees to never try to split double teams with the dribble. 5/6/7 TOs a game? fine. As long as none are of that variety. Don't know why that particular one pisses me off so much. Probably because it's been as long time since he's successfully executed it.

Great win though, really nice run we're on right now. Didn't see it coming a month ago.

Hell, Bonerfish and a couple others predicted that the next TWO seasons were already over...with zero chance for the tourney for YEARS to come. LMAO.

Hey, I’ll eat my crow when I deserve it. And I’ll be the first to admit that this team has really turned it around in the last 3 Weeks. Unless we have a complete meltdown, we look to be playing in March.
Heck, maybe this is the year when we make an unexpected tourney run. Nothing would make me happier.
Am I surprised? Yes.
Am I proud to drive around the southeast with a bunch of Purdue stuff on my car and rock my Purdue gear in public? Absolutely

Hey, I’ll eat my crow when I deserve it. And I’ll be the first to admit that this team has really turned it around in the last 3 Weeks. Unless we have a complete meltdown, we look to be playing in March.

Good man admitting you were wrong. You seem to be a very passionate fan. Perhaps in the future you could realize that the sky is not falling as badly as you may think it is.

Peace and Boiler Up! Enjoy the ride

I will never complain about any CE turnovers again if he just agrees to never try to split double teams with the dribble. 5/6/7 TOs a game? fine. As long as none are of that variety. Don't know why that particular one pisses me off so much. Probably because it's been as long time since he's successfully executed it.

Great win though, really nice run we're on right now. Didn't see it coming a month ago.
It works in the non-conference but the Big Ten is a different animal and he needs to make the adjustment realizing that doesn't work very often in this league.

Unfortunately he watched Swanigan try to do that a couple of times and thinks he should do the same thing!

The crowd sounded pretty dead on tv. Looked like they had about a dozen students in the student section.
Checked the box score and they listed the attendance at 12,736 (seats almost 19000). Looks like a lot have jumped off the bandwagon in Columbus.

Good man admitting you were wrong. You seem to be a very passionate fan. Perhaps in the future you could realize that the sky is not falling as badly as you may think it is.

Peace and Boiler Up! Enjoy the ride

I’m as passionate and loyal as they come with the Purdue tat to prove it.
I have no problem admitting when I’m wrong. It’s happened before, will happen again.
But, just like after the iu game, until Painter makes a deep tourney run and starts winning some of these backyard recruiting battles for top talent, those facts remain.

The crowd sounded pretty dead on tv. Looked like they had about a dozen students in the student section.
Checked the box score and they listed the attendance at 12,736 (seats almost 19000). Looks like a lot have jumped off the bandwagon in Columbus.
Love that we have beaten them in football and basketball

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT