ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Northwestern: Predictions and Game Thread

Tell you something else, in the NCAA tourney you will not get Big Ten refs that let you play football on the b-ball floor. Eastern will not be able to hand check and arm bar players all over the floor. Hasrms , with his always crying at refs , will get hit with Technicals. The director of ncaa refs wants all the points of emphasis called. Football is not going to be allowed. And yes, I know we probably will not get there this year, just to say it so you do not have to
Lol shut up redneck.

Tell you something else, in the NCAA tourney you will not get Big Ten refs that let you play football on the b-ball floor. Eastern will not be able to hand check and arm bar players all over the floor. Hasrms , with his always crying at refs , will get hit with Technicals. The director of ncaa refs wants all the points of emphasis called. Football is not going to be allowed. And yes, I know we probably will not get there this year, just to say it so you do not have to
I'm not sure you need to worry about what's happening in the NCAA tourney.

Purdue's lack of perimeter D...

This. If ever

Lol, you mad, doggy?

Edwards being called a pos on Northwestern board. Sticking his leg out was iffy, but in the NBA, Edwards doing that would get his backside kicked. I am not saying that it was dirty, but it did not look good on his part. A young man’s basketball career may be done forever, if as serious as being talked about, and Edwards had nothing happen to him. Would not be surprised if Northwestern does not have big ten take a look at it.

You're an idiot. Still.

Edwards being called a pos on Northwestern board. Sticking his leg out was iffy, but in the NBA, Edwards doing that would get his backside kicked. I am not saying that it was dirty, but it did not look good on his part. A young man’s basketball career may be done forever, if as serious as being talked about, and Edwards had nothing happen to him. Would not be surprised if Northwestern does not have big ten take a look at it.

Hey dipsh!t, it was an IU(aka hurryin' loser) fan who posted those words. In a separate note, thin Adidas will want a refund from Romeo's father after this year?

Go to their boards, he is being called a piece of shit. And yep, it was questionable. Without a doubt.
LOL. Yes, he was called a POS on the NW board...by an IU fan. Nothing quite like having to go to another board to try to stir something up out of nothing. Talk about a pathetic person. Again, you guys thought this was an accident, though...
FeminineLameCormorant-max-1mb.gif

LOL. Yes, he was called a POS on the NW board...by an IU fan. Nothing quite like having to go to another board to try to stir something up out of nothing. Talk about a pathetic person. Again, you guys thought this was an accident, though...
FeminineLameCormorant-max-1mb.gif

Thank you for the GIF....Was my first thought. And he’s actually sitting on the IU bench these days as a Grad Asst.

Fun for him. Responding to them if what they want.

I really don't care. He's been here before, he was roundly trashed on this forum, people mocked the stupidity of his post.

Long ago, I grew tired of people coming here and trashing our coaches, our players, our fans.

When the gap-toothed Loosiers do it, I'm all too happy to punch back.

Reactions: Schnelk
I really don't care. He's been here before, he was roundly trashed on this forum, people mocked the stupidity of his post.

Long ago, I grew tired of people coming here and trashing our coaches, our players, our fans.

When the gap-toothed Loosiers do it, I'm all too happy to punch back.

Except your only punching yourself while the troll sits at home laughing at you. They will stop coming over and troll posting if everyone just ignored them.

Except your only punching yourself while the troll sits at home laughing at you. They will stop coming over and troll posting if everyone just ignored them.
You give him too much credit. This one isn't laughing. He isn't that bright. He's in a lather over how poorly his team played this year. He's thrashing and flailing about, hoping it will make him feel better.

Reactions: Purdue85
A young man’s basketball career may be done forever, if as serious as being talked about, and Edwards had nothing happen to him. Would not be surprised if Northwestern does not have big ten take a look at it.
Looks like the injury is a bad cut. Law should be able to play in the BTT. Great call on the “career may be done forever” drama.

This posts makes a sad statement about IU fans and where their heads are...

Looks like the injury is a bad cut. Law should be able to play in the BTT. Great call on the “career may be done forever” drama.
iubaseball is a complete moron from a cesspool of complete morons. The best of their fanbase on their free board makes the worst Purdue fans here look like geniuses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT