ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Maryland Game Discussion Thread

welp other than the dismal first series and the busted coverage right before half, cannot ask much more from the D

Offense, wake up and step it up. Maybe get Mock involved again, throws the flat, etc

Tend to agree....and that goes for a chunk of the season. Unfortunately, it's been the situational defense and 4thQ mistakes that have been killers. Overall, the defense is better than I thought it would be, but I did have lowered expectations this year with Big George gone and some other departures.

We are a top 15 team for 97% of the game and shoot our selves in the foot the other 3%. Thoroughally outplayed all of our opponents but continually lose on 4th downs, 2pt conversions, recovering 50/50 fumbles, forcing turnovers that happen to get called back by penalties on the other side of the field, and blown coverages with 30 seconds left in a half

Reactions: purduepat1969
This is who Purdue is. Mistake after mistake after mistake.

A team that could be good. But really can't keep it together...

Suckered in again with the boat sinking last week.....I never learn.....haha. Seriously, Purdue can still take this in the 4th Quarter, but you can't keep turning the ball over like that and expect to beat a decent team on the road.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT