ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs Maryland Game Discussion Thread

Showdown next week!

giphy.gif

Having listened to the game on radio, I just watched the highlights. I have a couple of comments. Is the TV camera work usually that poor, and how can any team be allowed to have an end zone almost completely covered by different designs and then a narrow strip of green at the back? Is that to confuse other teams' pass receivers?

Reactions: indyogb
Having listened to the game on radio, I just watched the highlights. I have a couple of comments. Is the TV camera work usually that poor, and how can any team be allowed to have an end zone almost completely covered by different designs and then a narrow strip of green at the back? Is that to confuse other teams' pass receivers?
To answer your first question, it is BTN

goes w/ their ugly uni's

All kidding aside, he has improved their program
Are you referring to Coach Allen?
He has had 1 winning season I believe, which was the 2020 COVID year. I believe the bowl streak of losses going back of 1991 is still intact. Improved their program of their losses not being as large as before?

Are you referring to Coach Allen?
He has had 1 winning season I believe, which was the 2020 COVID year. I believe the bowl streak of losses going back of 1991 is still intact. Improved their program of their losses not being as large as before?
His team’s are a lot more competitive than before. No longer can you bank a 20 point + win against them.

Reactions: indyogb
Not to sound like a nervous Nelly but IL, Iowa, WI and Nebraska are all playing better. We can win out or stumble. Happy we won today and like our prospects going forward. MN and MD wins were HUGE

Nebby beat Rutgets by 1. The same Rutgers who gained 200 total yards against Temple...

good thing he went down god dang would’ve been the perfect summation of idiotic play this year
Hater huh? Guess you want a kid running a 60 yard play to think to fall down. Imagine that’s how you would have done it. In your back yard.

ADVERTISEMENT