ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue vs. Boston College: Gameday Thread & Predictions

JohnnyDoeBoiler

All-American
Sep 23, 2013
West Lafayette
Boston College comes to Ross Ade for the first meeting between the two schools. Purdue returns the favor in a few years (a game I’ll likely be attending).

Boston College 31
Purdue 23

I think Purdue finds a way to win this game. They want the W bad.

Purdue 37
BC 31

Purdue needs a win!!! Don’t care how it gets done, just needs to get accomplished.

Side Note: Anybody here in Ross-Ade in 1992 when Purdue crushed Cal?

The ESPN Gameday crew, except Lee Corso, thinks Purdue finally gets into the win column today.
Defense takes a holiday, again: BC 35, Purdue 42.
Can I get a, "Boiler Up!".

Herbie and "Otter" take the Boilers.....

Corso with a not-so-fast and Desmond Howard take the Eagles.

I think the Boilers finally get over the hump in a close one....should be a good game.

Boiler Up, my friends.

032030555HBG_SW_3x5_Life2.jpg

David Blough is probably no more or less talented than Joey Elliott, but like Elliott in his senior year, he’s locked into a rhythm. This team has fought back and appears to have gained something from the three tough to swallow losses. BOILER UP

You could see that was a big return coming. Evans is getting no hang time and there isn’t many black jerseys close when he catches.

David Blough is probably no more or less talented than Joey Elliott, but like Elliott in his senior year, he’s locked into a rhythm. This team has fought back and appears to have gained something from the three tough to swallow losses. BOILER UP

Blough was considerably higher recruit than Trace McSorley

This type of team has always been a good matchup for Purdue as long as I’ve watched Purdue .. their OL does NOT look like Wisconsin’s

We can’t get to the QB at all... sigh. You’re not gonna get a better chance at a stop than 3rd and 14 from the 15. Karlaftis and Hunter can’t get here fast enough

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT