ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Ohio State Game Thread

We needed that. Doesnt look like we will see NCAA without this one or MSU. FT why are they so bad when it usex to be a boiler strength.

I thought that play call to Davis was very good. He got a decent look and could have easily been called a foul

Originally posted by Cevol03:
I thought that play call to Davis was very good. He got a decent look and could have easily been called a foul
Yep. That would've been called a foul earlier in the game. Refs swallow whistles late in games.

LOL--mot childish post I have seen in a decade--guess I haven't been on boards enough--I just called my ex-GF who went to Purdue--she hung up! Reminded me of this post! I AM NOT even coming back here to read the replies--that is what trolls do--wait and see if you see me on here again--NO need
1.THE OSU football team would be shitty without Urban Meyer---not!
2. uso fb team shitty without Braxton-not
3. osu fb team shitty without Barrett-not
(uh--then the 3rd QB= NC--still smiling)
4. UCLA would have been shitty without Lew Alcindor--maybe! doubt it

Get used to it and see ya this fb season-Purdue won't beat THE OSU in football in the next 15 years+ OVAH TOO MUCH over here--recruiting, ath dept the whole thing---you should be ashamed in a basketball state LOSING to a FOOTBALL SCHOOL--LOL!

Originally posted by jmorgan32:
LOL--mot childish post I have seen in a decade--guess I haven't been on boards enough--I just called my ex-GF who went to Purdue--she hung up! Reminded me of this post! I AM NOT even coming back here to read the replies--that is what trolls do--wait and see if you see me on here again--NO need
1.THE OSU football team would be shitty without Urban Meyer---not!
2. uso fb team shitty without Braxton-not
3. osu fb team shitty without Barrett-not
(uh--then the 3rd QB= NC--still smiling)
4. UCLA would have been shitty without Lew Alcindor--maybe! doubt it

Get used to it and see ya this fb season-Purdue won't beat THE OSU in football in the next 15 years+ OVAH TOO MUCH over here--recruiting, ath dept the whole thing---you should be ashamed in a basketball state LOSING to a FOOTBALL SCHOOL--LOL!

Dude. 1. We split this year. OSU won their home game. Woo? 2. I *guarantee* you come back here to read responses to your post. You may not respond, but you're lurking here.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Cevol03:

Exact same play call as the one at the end of the IU game in Bloomington.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT