ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Ohio State Game Thread

this isn't the same team that gave away games like at Minnesota earlier this year. They will win this...

I'd like to agree with you, but the way that we are being careless with passes and shot selection say otherwise.

Bout done with college ball forever. When you cant touch on defense but the dribbler can forarm you to the stands. You lose credibility as a sport.

another recruiting need

...a guy that flops every time he drives or dribbles around. Seems like a lot of teams have one - IU has Yogi, OSU has Russell. Who could step up and win an Oscar for us?

Re: another recruiting need

Originally posted by boilerpt:
...a guy that flops every time he drives or dribbles around. Seems like a lot of teams have one - IU has Yogi, OSU has Russell. Who could step up and win an Oscar for us?
Russell is a pouty little punk...........

incredibly frustrating

I think it's even more obvious to us since we are a defensive minded team and don't have guards that take advantage of it on offense.

Re: another recruiting need

What's more irritating is the show he puts on every time a call doesn't go for OSU.

WTF? Basil for 3...JO dribbling out the clock to challenge 3 defenders

This second half, especially the last 10 minute has been more than forgettable.

well, give us credit

We were creative in finding about every way possible to give away this game.

Originally posted by MetMyWifeAtHarrys:
Absolutely abysmal play call there. Last two trips should go to AJ.

Horrible, Painter, just horrible.
I thought the play was a very good one. Davis simply did what he does a lot...he forced it when he should have pulled it out when he saw he had no shot.

Can't win big games if you dont hit FTs. Poor decisions after TOs didn't help the cause either. Would be nice if Stephens would show up. Good enough D to win.

We could have won this game a long time ago. But didn't. In all fairness to Painter, everybody, including O$U, knew that we'd probably go there too. In the post I mean. Just sucks.

Originally posted by TwinDegrees2:

Originally posted by MetMyWifeAtHarrys:
Absolutely abysmal play call there. Last two trips should go to AJ.

Horrible, Painter, just horrible.
I thought the play was a very good one. Davis simply did what he does a lot...he forced it when he should have pulled it out when he saw he had no shot.
Maybe so....was hoping either for Hammons or drive and kick for a three.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT