ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Ohio State Game Thread

Originally posted by Purdue Grad in Texas:

Originally posted by PU pit bull:

Weak ass call on Ray.........weak ass
He "bodied" him Pit. Gotta call that; they just don't always consistently.
I suppose, just get sick of offensive drawing contact type plays.

Great defense from the Boilers......and they've worked hard on their "triplication" tables.

Big 2nd foul on Tate there. Finish the half strong.

Great defense from the Boilers......and they've worked hard on their "triplication" tables.

Big 2nd foul on Tate there. Finish the half strong.
Yes they have!!!!! Boilers are dialed in right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BoilerBulldog:
Awesome half. We have to be ready for the first 5 minutes in H2. The Bucks will be fired up.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
I agree. Man PU played a damn good 1st half!!!!!!! The Bucks are absolutely in disarray!

Damn.. Dare I say it.. we are looking like a really good team. Who would of ever thought that in December...

After a "rugged" start......Boilers finish the half on a 21-6 run....some great defense mixed in there.

Now.....need to put an even better half together. Foul situation is pretty good....V Edwards and B Scott only ones with two.

Yep, the start was not the best but the end was wonderful. We caught our stride. Go Boilers, don't let up. Pound them.

i like how we are able to force our will and pace on good teams.

Outside of a couple bad shots by Hammons, this team plays very smart.

Originally posted by topurdue2:
Damn.. Dare I say it.. we are looking like a really good team. Who would of ever thought that in December...
Too bad the pundits are still living in December........................

They won't shoot 20 something % in the 2nd half fellas. But we have something to do with that I guess. Rock on Boilers! Keep it going!

Huge game for both teams....let's see if the Boilers are ready. V Edwards and D Mathias back in their home state.
Totally impressed so far with tonight's effort after they slowed down on the rushed three's. Now they have to come out with even more intensity and expand the lead because the Bucks WILL make a run.

how about some consistency?

That last sequence was a mess with about 5 no-calls. It's got to be tough to adjust.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT