ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Indiana Game Thread

Lackadaisical play? Sloppy passes. Poor defense. And can't shoot.

I'm all for him getting back in the groove. But this isn't the game,
U watching this game? Only guy feeding the post. Its like u think we've been playing great without him. Actually been struggling recently without him playing.

Reactions: *4purdue*
U watching this game? Only guy feeding the post
Yes. I understand you love him. But he brings nothing Cline brings. I'm OK with him getting 5-8 min. But Cline and Matthias are clearly in front of him. And I'm not interested in creating another Stephens bash thread. He's a decent player and a great kid. But he's not what we need in the 2nd half.

Yes. I understand you love him. But he brings nothing Cline brings. I'm OK with him getting 5-8 min. But Cline and Matthias are clearly in front of him. And I'm not interested in creating another Stephens bash thread. He's a decent player and a great kid. But he's not what we need in the 2nd half.
Put them both in and it will open up the middle.

stop turning the damn ball over and we got this! We took booboo's and williams' best punch!! LET GET IT IN THE SECOND HALF!!!! BTFU POTFH!!!

If Purdue had hit their free throws only be down a few points. Watching Purdue's point guards on offense is like watching pulling teeth. If this team had a PG it would be an elite team.

What do they bring? A better shot. Kendall plays better D and isn't afraid to feed the post at any situation. Our last few losses were because we were afraid to whip it down in the post to AJ towards the end of the game.

We are lucky to only be down 7 at half. Turnovers, seem disinterested, no offense. Painter needs to light a fire under somebody. Not sure RD is helping us at all. Somebody needs to step up.

If Purdue had hit their free throws only be down a few points. Watching Purdue's point guards on offense is like watching pulling teeth. If this team had a PG it would be an elite team.

Put them both in and it will open up the middle.

I agree about Cline. Playing Cline is starting to pay dividends for this team. Cline makes mistakes as a frosh but he looks like he has at least a CLUE at what they are trying to do on offense. He is also starting to hit his open shots more consistently.

What do they bring? A better shot. Kendall plays better D and isn't afraid to feed the post at any situation. Our last few losses were because we were afraid to whip it down in the post to AJ towards the end of the game.
I'm sorry but there's no way Kendall shoots better than Cline. I'll give you defense for now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT