ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Indiana Game Thread

Anyone else happen to notice how much better we look when our 1-3 positions actually look for their opportunities on the offensive end? I assume we'll spend more time in practice feeding the post.

The worst coached game I have seen in a long time by Painter. He won't take as much heat because Vince and Dakota couldn't miss towards the end. Seriously why would he have Davis out there and not having him guard Yogi? He did well when he was on him and PJ couldn't do crap. Well looks like Matt did what he does best and had another dismal second half performance. On another note 99/100 I don't think at that stage of a game would the refs call a goaltend. Hammons did hit the rim but who cares if he stops the ball from getting there in the swipe. Absolute carp.

Reactions: big10best
Yeah, Painter just needs to let them ball. Two beasts on the block looks good on paper, but I think we can't have two guys posting up at the same time. If one is posting the other needs to bounce. Hammons and Swanigan have both shown reliable jump shots.

So so damn disappointing. What a shame. The final score is NO indication of how this game was played. We pissed away opportunity after opportunity.

The worst coached game I have seen in a long time by Painter. He won't take as much heat because Vince and Dakota couldn't miss towards the end. Seriously why would he have Davis out there and not having him guard Yogi? He did well when he was on him and PJ couldn't do crap. Well looks like Matt did what he does best and had another dismal second half performance. On another note 99/100 I don't think at that stage of a game would the refs call a goaltend. Hammons did hit the rim but who cares if he stops the ball from getting there in the swipe. Absolute carp.
You really should avoid posting after a loss. Just sayin'

You really should avoid posting after a loss. Just sayin'
What did I say wrong? Did Matt set up the offense for Vince and Dakota towards the end? No it was street ball out there. I also was calling into question why our best defensive guard wasn't on Yogi and lastly I didn't think it was goaltending. Man sorry for stating an opinoin. We should just let you higher class guys run these boards. No dissapointment allowed on here!

Painter lets Yogi dribble out 23 seconds of the clock instead of fouling and extending the game. Unreal.
I totally agree with Painters call on that. If they miss the shot we are only down 2 with about 7 seconds left and a timeout.

They would get their ass kicked if it wasn't at the hall of calls
Aint no doubt the refs won this for IU, it was a joke. every single call went their way over the last 4 minutes. unbelievable, they were walking (twice in some cases), travelling, getting away with goaltending calls that were missed called, fouling us and no calls

Was very bad tonight.

Win out finish 12-6. Worst case 11-7
No one will want to face us in the NCAA's ,, can't wait, it's final four baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The game tonight was all refs and we were the better team. OK, lets start from the beginning. AJ foul calls were bogus, that put him on the bench.... they they did it again to yet another purdue player and not IU, IU was getting off scott free.... they didn't have fouls called on them at all, just a joke. and that run we made was unbelievable, we took a 14 point lead down to 1 in a matter of 4 minites, or was it 3 miiutes, doesn't matter, we got ripped off by the curse of bobby knight or something because Crean is one of the worst coaches i have ever seen, he should have taken a time out after we cut it to one and he didn;t and his player went down with a season-ending injury,,,, he is out for the year. This is all on Crean.... such a joke that he didn't call a time-out.

Aint no doubt the refs won this for IU, it was a joke. every single call went their way over the last 4 minutes. unbelievable, they were walking (twice in some cases), travelling, getting away with goaltending calls that were missed called, fouling us and no calls
same thing is happening to Illinois tonight. unbelievable bad calls . very obvious think it's tv teddie too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT