ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue to catch another break

MichaelRR

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 17, 2022
Jaz Shelley, Nebraska's great point guard late in the Iowa game badly turned her right ankle and is unlikely to be available for our game on Wednesday. Even if she plays, she will definitely be less than 100%. Purdue has had many of these breaks this season, but so far been unable to capitalize on them.

Reactions: HoopDad317
Michael, we all know the team is not very good. You don't need to tell us about that 10 times per day. It is what it is until Geralds gets that changed. Find something better to do with your time. You will enjoy life my h more that way

Jaz Shelley, Nebraska's great point guard late in the Iowa game badly turned her right ankle and is unlikely to be available for our game on Wednesday. Even if she plays, she will definitely be less than 100%. Purdue has had many of these breaks this season, but so far been unable to capitalize on them.
She’s very talented. But yes Purdue has gotten so lucky. No Williams when played WI, no Smikle when played Rutgers, no Parrish when played IU and now likely no Sheldon with OSU. Too bad we haven’t been able to capitalize. But without opponents top players maybe people think we are better than we are….I’d like us to beat a team at their full strength, but that’s me.

Reactions: MichaelRR
Michael, we all know the team is not very good. You don't need to tell us about that 10 times per day. It is what it is until Geralds gets that changed. Find something better to do with your time. You will enjoy life my h more that way
I just was passing on what I saw from watching the Iowa game knowing most here don't pay as much attention to the women's game as I do. Trust me, I enjoy my life far more than most people do... ;)

She’s very talented. But yes Purdue has gotten so lucky. No Williams when played WI, no Smikle when played Rutgers, no Parrish when played IU and now likely no Sheldon with OSU. Too bad we haven’t been able to capitalize. But without opponents top players maybe people think we are better than we are….I’d like us to beat a team at their full strength, but that’s me.
Also no Lavelle when we played PSU. Not one of their best players, but with a team short on front court losing a player that averages 4 points, 3 boards and 13 minutes a game is not completely insignificant either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT