ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue offers 2025 four-star guard Braylon Mullins

So does ND. UNC has offered Mullins so I’d assume he goes there
Mullins has at least 27 offers including UConn and many other big name Power 5 schools. Competition is going to be fierce for his commitment. Today he stated he’d like to cut his list to 10 (12) by the end of June. He said he would like to cut it to 5 before his high school season starts and he will take official visits between now and then. So far IU is the only official visit he has set for September 20th.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Sisley and Mullins will need to figure out if they’re ok with being recruited over because IU will do it in a heartbeat just to make the tourney and then get dog walked.
IU recruits? I thought IU only gives out 💰 to the best available players.

IU recruits? I thought IU only gives out 💰 to the best available players.
Oh they’ll give em money. They’ll just need to be ok with not playing and getting recruited over if they’re not up to IU standards (5 star) right away. Cuz woody and crew have yet to develop any player from year 1-4…and will recruit over anyone.

I guess Reneau could be the first developed player by woody and co, but he was at one time a 5 star but is nowhere near nba draft boards after his first 2 seasons.

Reactions: Poprudy
I’m hoping that Haralson, Mullins and Sisley don’t choose the Hoosiers giving them a couple really quality IN players to actually build a team around. Haralson almost assuredly a one and done but Mullins and Sisley are likely multi year high level competitors. Moreover having to listen to their fan base gloat lol.

I’m hoping that Haralson, Mullins and Sisley don’t choose the Hoosiers giving them a couple really quality IN players to actually build a team around. Haralson almost assuredly a one and done but Mullins and Sisley are likely multi year high level competitors. Moreover having to listen to their fan base gloat lol.
I'm not worried about who they recruit/pay. Woody is a typical NBA coach with zero ability to develop. I want to see 3*-4*'s becoming game changers and then I might be a little worried but they're not CMP/Purdue and consistently winning at a high clip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boiler Buck
It all just depends what kind of mindset all 3 have, ya know? Do they want the $$$$, do they want playing time, do they actually care about being developed?

I still think Haralson won’t be in Indiana after his high school career is done. Sisley SHOULD go to IU but they’ll fumble that and Mullins is an IU lean but with all these offers from a bigger and better schools, why would he go there? Unless he wants the $$$, which is understandable, but other than that, he will play at a school that is very willing to bring in other players and play them over him, not develop him, and this would all be to get blown out in the first or second round of the NCAAT. But it’s their life and they can do what they want….at least IU can gloat they have all this nba talent tbh at couldn’t accomplish anything in college…I guess?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT