ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue drops 5th straight, fall to MSU

I have to say that this team can be agonizingly difficult to watch and figure out. We looked like a different, solid team against Indiana, but now we're back to being in a dazed state of being. I personally expected positive baby steps moving forward this year, but we have gone backwards, and so bad backwards recently. I can't even blame injuries or the schedule. That said, some of this may be chemistry, talent or player leadership, but it still falls on the coaches in the long run to right the ship. They get paid, make decisions, and are in charge. If they can't mend this doom, it may be time to find a different path. How much time do you give a coach who was a popular former Purdue player? I miss the old days. I will continue to watch and cheer since Purdue is my school, but I found myself turning the station to Pawn Stars frequently last night. And I'm not a Pawn Stars fan. Go Boilers!

Reactions: MichaelRR
I have to say that this team can be agonizingly difficult to watch and figure out. We looked like a different, solid team against Indiana, but now we're back to being in a dazed state of being. I personally expected positive baby steps moving forward this year, but we have gone backwards, and so bad backwards recently. I can't even blame injuries or the schedule. That said, some of this may be chemistry, talent or player leadership, but it still falls on the coaches in the long run to right the ship. They get paid, make decisions, and are in charge. If they can't mend this doom, it may be time to find a different path. How much time do you give a coach who was a popular former Purdue player? I miss the old days. I will continue to watch and cheer since Purdue is my school, but I found myself turning the station to Pawn Stars frequently last night. And I'm not a Pawn Stars fan. Go Boilers!
started a new thread to discuss how this team got to be so bad this year. Please share your thoughts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT