ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue falls to No. 16 Indiana 74-68

Damn those IU gals can shoot! I was beginning to wonder if they were ever going to miss. It's tough to beat anyone when they shoot like Indiana did today.

Very proud of our ladies.....they fought back time and time again. I really kind of felt Purdue got a little tired there in 4th. Seems like a bunch of shots starting coming up short. I loved the fight in them today though.

If they compete like this the rest of the way. They will beat some teams they aren't supposed to.

Damn those IU gals can shoot! I was beginning to wonder if they were ever going to miss. It's tough to beat anyone when they shoot like Indiana did today.

Very proud of our ladies.....they fought back time and time again. I really kind of felt Purdue got a little tired there in 4th. Seems like a bunch of shots starting coming up short. I loved the fight in them today though.

If they compete like this the rest of the way. They will beat some teams they aren't supposed to.
If they had played like this all year, they would be 13-5 or 14-4 instead of 9-9. That is my biggest frustration with this team, they have shown 2 or 3 times that they can be a pretty good team, but most of the games they play they are in fact a bad team because they cannot or do not bring this level of intensity and focus except in less than a handfull of games. Iowa check, IU check, and MAYBE TxA&M..... other than that the team has played at a level or two below what they did today. The million dollar question is WHY? Why can't they bring this effort and focus in more games than just 2 or 3 out of 18?

Last edited:
I also want to comment on the awesome crowd today in Mackey. The place was loud and electric! What an atmosphere for a college basketball game.

I hope the numerous recruits that were there had a great time!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT