ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at MIchigan: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Nice finish over the last several minutes for the Boilers....up 47-36 at the half. Need a strong burst to start the second half.....don't give Michigan any second half life.

Gillis 5pts/5 boards......ZE with 19/7......Lance Jones with 10 and solid defense the last 10 minutes after McDaniel got going.

Reactions: DrEss and Steve83
Coaches desperately want Loyer to shoot his way out of this slump. Only reason he gets PT. They know they need him in March. They are right.

Do not blame them. And I appreciate how they got him out of the game earlier than usual. Better coaching.

Coaches desperately want Loyer to shoot his way out of this slump. Only reason he gets PT. They know they need him in March. They are right.

Do not blame them. And I appreciate how they got him out of the game earlier than usual. Better coaching.
I agree, but same thing last year. I think it just has to be him wearing down over the season. Not sure he can come out of it. How long do you keep trying?

I think some people are forgetting that the first time we made #1 we had Sash at the 2 and his senior season was eerily similar to Loyers freshman season

Those last 7-8 minutes were fun. UM was player challenged and gassed. We knew it and were going for the throat. Good to see us do that. Let’s win the 2nd half by 10-12 and go home.

Loyers done. I said it on the thread after the Rutgers game. Painter can leave him out there to shoot his way out all he wants it wont happen. I think he physically just wears down and then it gets in his head and its all downhill from there. Instead of hopin he shoots out of it might be best to sit him a few games and hope some physical and mental rest breaks him out of it. Just as i type this he passes up a free throw line jumper and turns it over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT