ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue’s 2025 NFL Draft Prospects

Max Klare seems unlikely unless he has a breakout year. He got us excited before his injury but not sure he’s good enough to leave after RS sophomore year.

I think more likely would be some of our DBs given how good our coaches are there and how good we did in the draft and UDFAs there this year. Maybe Nyland Green, Markeviois Brown, Breedlove, and maybe even Stevens as a 7th round flyer after he exhausts his eligibility.

Reactions: pboiler18
Max Klare seems unlikely unless he has a breakout year. He got us excited before his injury but not sure he’s good enough to leave after RS sophomore year.

I think more likely would be some of our DBs given how good our coaches are there and how good we did in the draft and UDFAs there this year. Maybe Nyland Green, Markeviois Brown, Breedlove, and maybe even Stevens as a 7th round flyer after he exhausts his eligibility.
Klare was on pace for 50+ catches and 500+ yards before hi injury. If he gets that with a few TDs, he'll be a prime candidate to be leaving for somewhere. If he does better than that, and bulks up some, who knows?

Geez. These guys still have a full schedule to chew through. Let’s not do the bon voyage too soon
🚂

Klare was on pace for 50+ catches and 500+ yards before hi injury. If he gets that with a few TDs, he'll be a prime candidate to be leaving for somewhere. If he does better than that, and bulks up some, who knows?
he looked good and has potential but has yet to score his first TD or gain more than 65 yards in a game. Seems premature to project him to leave early for the nfl. I’m not saying he can’t or won’t but wouldn’t have put him so high on the list of likely

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT