ADVERTISEMENT

President Filibuster

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
I strongly dislike hearing either of these 2 Pres. candidates talk for any length of time.

But, K2 will be President Filibuster IF elected. I tried to watch some of this Fox news interview this AM. But K2's answers were just long winded off topic Filibusters. Unwatchable.

Not sure what her goal was there with FOX, but I can't imagine anything she said catching the attention of any undecided, or rare voter the late deciders....which is more common.

I mean Trump is long winded at answering questions, but at least he gets to the topic.

This K2 lady is atrocious, every answer just an unrelated rant to the actual question.

JDV is the only one of these 4 clowns that has any communication ability. He's a dude I can listen to. Gets to the point. Calm. Pivots biased questions. Master communicator. Likely why the Trump campaign got a little bump after the VP debate.

Anyway, if you are up for torture, here you go......

Reactions: Indy_Rider
I strongly dislike hearing either of these 2 Pres. candidates talk for any length of time.

But, K2 will be President Filibuster IF elected. I tried to watch some of this Fox news interview this AM. But K2's answers were just long winded off topic Filibusters. Unwatchable.

Not sure what her goal was there with FOX, but I can't imagine anything she said catching the attention of any undecided, or rare voter the late deciders....which is more common.

I mean Trump is long winded at answering questions, but at least he gets to the topic.

This K2 lady is atrocious, every answer just an unrelated rant to the actual question.

JDV is the only one of these 4 clowns that has any communication ability. He's a dude I can listen to. Gets to the point. Calm. Pivots biased questions. Master communicator. Likely why the Trump campaign got a little bump after the VP debate.

All she could do was blame Trump.
She had no answers for any questions asked.
I would like someone to ask her, if she is so tough on crime why did she start a go fund me page to get the rioters and looters bailed out of jail?
She was intentionally 15 minutes late for the interview and had rehearsed her BS to last only 25 minutes.
She and her handlers were scared to death of a full 45 minute interview.

All she could do was blame Trump.
She had no answers for any questions asked.
I would like someone to ask her, if she is so tough on crime why did she start a go fund me page to get the rioters and looters bailed out of jail?
She was intentionally 15 minutes late for the interview and had rehearsed her BS to last only 25 minutes.
She and her handlers were scared to death of a full 45 minute interview.

Late to an important TV interview? Hadn't heard that. Sounds like a scared little girl.

As far as blaming President Trump....she is the one in charge these last 4 years....not Trump. That's pretty lame.

First of all days leading up to this Harris interview, the MAGA Flavor Aiders were giving one of Faux News' only respectable journalist, Brett Baier the business by saying that he is going to give Harris the questions ahead of time. Or that he was going to soft with her. Because of all of that, I think Baier was indeed tough in the interview and that is find as he asked good and tough questions. In response, Harris was firm herself and held her own in hostile territory for democrats. Harris deserves a lot of credit for going on Faux News in the first place.

It is quite hypocritical of you to call out Harris for rants and not getting to the topic. Dude, Chump does everything but get to the topic. Also, he does nothing but rant in rallies and interviews. Chump gets to the topic? Just the other day in an interview Chump was asked about Google and anti-trust. Chump went on and babbled about the 2020 election was stolen....again.....and again....and again.

You say nothing about Chump's jacked up Univision town hall with safe Faux News moderator, Harris Faulkner. Even though Faux News is friendly territory for Chump, he will have nothing to do with Brett Baier. All because Baier did was his job and told the truth about how jacked up Chump did in the debate with Harris.

It is quite hypocritical of you to call out Harris for rants and not getting to the topic. Dude, Chump does everything but get to the topic. Also, he does nothing but rant in rallies and interviews. Chump gets to the topic? Just the other day in an interview Chump was asked about Google and anti-trust. Chump went on and babbled about the 2020 election was stolen....again.....and again....and again.

You say nothing about Chump's jacked up Univision town hall with safe Faux News moderator, Harris Faulkner. Even though Faux News is friendly territory for Chump, he will have nothing to do with Brett Baier. All because Baier did was his job and told the truth about how jacked up Chump did in the debate with Harris.

I believe I said that in my OP.
Do you read anything??

Yes T rants. I said that.
90% of the time he gets to the topic when I have heard him speak. But since I can't stand to hear either one talk these days, I will defer to you on this.

But I know this lady is nuts to listen to. The angry ranting extreme radical lib woman. Hope just 3 more weeks and not......President Filibuster.

Two of the worst Presidential candidates in history.

Last edited:
First of all days leading up to this Harris interview, the MAGA Flavor Aiders were giving one of Faux News' only respectable journalist, Brett Baier the business by saying that he is going to give Harris the questions ahead of time. Or that he was going to soft with her. Because of all of that, I think Baier was indeed tough in the interview and that is find as he asked good and tough questions. In response, Harris was firm herself and held her own in hostile territory for democrats. Harris deserves a lot of credit for going on Faux News in the first place.

You're doing exactly what Harris did: bringing everything back to being about Trump.

Reactions: Boiler Buck

Watch this from a couple days ago and tell me all the times he got to the topic. You gotta be kidding me.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Watch this from a couple days ago and tell me all the times he got to the topic. You gotta be kidding me.

Like I said when I watch, ....he gets to the topic.

I will defer to those who scour the Internet looking for every Trump speech to criticize.....as clearly you listen to him more than I.

Beyond policy, I don't care to hear from either one. and on policy it's NOT close. Trump by a landslide. At least for the middle class and Seniors. Which I am both

Poorly I might add.

If he can't beat that raving lib lunatic, who could he beat? Of course the opposite might be true also. Lol.
I've been trying to tell y'all that for several months now. I've always said that the repubs should have put this fool away in a pasture somewhere after the 2020 election. However, the repubs drunk way too much of the Flavor Aid and kept him around. I've also said that a Christie/Pence or Christie/Cheney ticket would have been intriguing even for me to consider going for....maybe. But no, the Flavor Aiders in this forum shoot me down every time. They call them RINOS. Even though Cheney was probably one of the most conservatives in congress. With the elevated inflation whether it's Biden's fault or perceived to be, because it happened under Biden's watch, and the immigration issues, a normal, non-MAGA repub ticket should be at least 10% points ahead in the polls at this time. But no y'all decided to stick with this evil narcissist that has on empathy for no one. If he does win this election, all that is going to happen is that the repubs is going to lose congressional and senate seats and perhaps give back congressional control to the dems like they did in 2018.

I will defer to those who scour the Internet looking for every Trump speech to criticize.....as clearly you listen to him more than I.

Beyond policy, I don't care to hear from either one. and on policy it's NOT close. Trump by a landslide. At least for the middle class and Seniors. Which I am both
Because you watch Trump's edited clips on Fox News or it's ilk.

Hell, Harris has strongly encouraged one and all to watch Trump's rallies in their entirety. Any and all of them! Why? Because anyone that does can see how completely unhinged and irresponsible he is.

You're a middle-class white senior citizen from Indiana that is a policy fan of the candidate that primarily spends his public speaking engagements in 90 minute diatribes demonizing immigrants, trashing democracy and its elections, and riffing about trans bathrooms? Good lord, talk about misplaced priorities.

As a senior, you don't like caps on prescription drugs of $35 dollars? You don't like subsidizing folks that have to take care of their elderly parents?

The policies from 4 years ago? Or the ones if he's elected? You don't want to pay attention to those? This is an economic forum. Lots of questions about his economic policies. Pretty convenient you choose to ignore it.

Another of the "words don't matter" MAGAs.

This is ALL OVER the news and social media. It also features a moment where trump goes after the host when he can't answer the question.

I'll make it easy for you. I'm going to post clips. Try to come up with some new excuses.

Remember the thread where you gave an explanation of trumps position on tariffs? I asked for a link to the policy and you posted a link to his website. When I checked it and pointed out to you that "tariff" was mentioned only once and there were zero specifics.......pretty much the opposite of what you posted.......your reply was something to the effect of "you asked for a link so I provided you one."

Here's a clip of trump on tariffs.

The high tariffs are going to cause China to build a factory in the US to avoid paying the tariff. You didn't mention that it your analysis.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you think that's going to happen. What freakin joke.

The policies from 4 years ago? Or the ones if he's elected? You don't want to pay attention to those? This is an economic forum. Lots of questions about his economic policies. Pretty convenient you choose to ignore it.

This is ALL OVER the news and social media. It also features a moment where trump goes after the host when he can't answer the question.

I'll make it easy for you. I'm going to post clips. Try to come up with some new excuses.

Remember the thread where you gave an explanation of trumps position on tariffs? I asked for a link to the policy and you posted a link to his website. When I checked it and pointed out to you that "tariff" was mentioned only once and there were zero specifics.......pretty much the opposite of what you posted.......your reply was something to the effect of "you asked for a link so I provided you one."

The high tariffs are going to cause China to build a factory in the US to avoid paying the tariff. You didn't mention that it your analysis.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you think that's going to happen. What freakin joke.
Didn't Chump supposedly graduate from the Wharton School of Business at Penn? I guess pops paid someone to take Chump's quizzes and tests. Like I said earlier, I really believe that Chump is a functional illiterate. He just doesn't know much of anything.

Sounds like you don't like him much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT