ADVERTISEMENT

President Biden and Michigan Gov Whitmer

is attempting to subvert the State Legislature to skew election for Democrats in Michigan. Trump, GOP and other citizens are suing her. Is this happening elsewhere?

Yes in the 2020 election AG's and Governors changed the voting requirements in a number of states.
This was the biggest complaint by the Trump campaign.

First of all, because they do not have the authority to do what they are doing. Then, they are doing it In ONLY Democrat strongholds.
Are there any SBA or VA offices in Republican areas that are not allowed to register voters? Asking a question. Can't find anything saying they are only doing it in big cities.

The courts will decide if she has the authority. You still believe in the courts? Or will you decide once the verdict comes down?

Are there any SBA or VA offices in Republican areas that are not allowed to register voters? Asking a question. Can't find anything saying they are only doing it in big cities.

The courts will decide if she has the authority. You still believe in the courts? Or will you decide once the verdict comes down?
Why are you doing whataboutism, especially since you can't find examples of it? Why are you not concerned at the blatant push by Democrats to act beyond their authority? Biden, BTW is behind the push apparently and there may be other states doing this.

Why are you doing whataboutism, especially since you can't find examples of it? Why are you not concerned at the blatant push by Democrats to act beyond their authority? Biden, BTW is behind the push apparently and there may be other states doing this.
What are you talking about? There's no what about anything.

Gonna try again but this is what you do when you add on untruths for effect.

Are there any SBA or VA offices in Republican areas that are not allowed to register voters? Asking a question. Can't find anything saying they are only doing it in big cities/dem strongholds. You said they were.

The COURTS decide if it's beyond Whitmer's authority. That's part of their job.

What are you talking about? There's no what about anything.

Gonna try again but this is what you do when you add on untruths for effect.

Are there any SBA or VA offices in Republican areas that are not allowed to register voters? Asking a question. Can't find anything saying they are only doing it in big cities/dem strongholds. You said they were.
The issue isn't about SBA's or VA offices being set up as voter registration areas. They could be set up as such IF the State Legislature decides it wants to do so. What can't happen, is the Governor deciding to do so without Legislature approval. That's against the Constitution.
The COURTS decide if it's beyond Whitmer's authority. That's part of their job.
As long as it's not a liberal court that is down to do anything to stop Trump.

The issue isn't about SBA's or VA offices being set up as voter registration areas. They could be set up as such IF the State Legislature decides it wants to do so. What can't happen, is the Governor deciding to do so without Legislature approval. That's against the Constitution.

As long as it's not a liberal court that is down to do anything to stop Trump.
"Then, they are doing it In ONLY Democrat strongholds."

That's what you posted. I asked for a link. You haven't given one. Apparently you just tacked that on for good measure as you often do.

If it was clearly up to the legislature and against the "Constitution" (maybe the state constitution) Whitmer wouldn't be doing it. It would be a complete waste of time. Maybe it is.

As for your last comment, I called it earlier. "The courts will decide if she has the authority. You still believe in the courts? Or will you decide once the verdict comes down?". Can you do some research now and tell me if it's a liberal court or just wait for the decision before making that determination?

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Are we worried about "Biden's Circles?!!?"

Or are we more worried that Trump is cognitively fading into oblivion? From yesterday, a direct quote from the Trumph-ster:

"And then all of a sudden, you hear that they’re leaving Milwaukee or they’re leaving wherever they may be located. It’s very sad to see it. And it’s so simple. I mean, you know, this isn’t like Elon with his rocket ships that land within 12 inches on the moon where they wanted to land. Or he gets the engines back. That was the first I realized. I said, “Who the hell did that?” I saw engines about three, four years ago. These things were coming. Cylinders, no wings, no nothing. And they’re coming down very slowly, landing on a raft in the middle of the ocean someplace with a circle. Boom.

Reminded me of the Biden circles that he used to have, right? He’d have eight circles and he couldn’t fill ’em up. But then I heard he beat us with the popular vote. I don’t know. I don’t know. Couldn’t fill up the eight circles. I always loved those circles. They were so beautiful. They were so beautiful to look at. In fact, the person that did them, that was the best thing about his, the level of that circle was great. But they couldn’t get people, so they used to have the press stand in those circles because they couldn’t get the people. Then I heard we lost. Oh, we lost. No, we’re never gonna let that happen again. But we’ve been abused by other countries. We’ve been abused by our own politicians, really, more than other countries."

"Then, they are doing it In ONLY Democrat strongholds."

That's what you posted. I asked for a link. You haven't given one. Apparently you just tacked that on for good measure as you often do.

If it was clearly up to the legislature and against the "Constitution" (maybe the state constitution) Whitmer wouldn't be doing it. It would be a complete waste of time. Maybe it is.
Whitmer will do whatever it takes to win. That woman is evil.
As for your last comment, I called it earlier. "The courts will decide if she has the authority. You still believe in the courts? Or will you decide once the verdict comes down?". Can you do some research now and tell me if it's a liberal court or just wait for the decision before making that determination?
I don't have much faith in our justice system. It's been so clearly politicized. You may not want to agree, but it's just the reality. I see (on average) left and right wing judges trying to uphold the law and Constitution, however there are many judges that are willing to twist the law in order to get a desired outcome.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Whitmer will do whatever it takes to win. That woman is evil.

I don't have much faith in our justice system. It's been so clearly politicized. You may not want to agree, but it's just the reality. I see (on average) left and right wing judges trying to uphold the law and Constitution, however there are many judges that are willing to twist the law in order to get a desired outcome.
But but—HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT “THE EIGHT BEAUTIFUL CIRCLES!”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT